For the first time playing on WPT Global.

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I played yesterday for the first time at WPT Global, to see what the room gameplay was like and I liked some things I saw, of course some things could be improved, but it is much better in some aspects than 888 and replay poker.

I played in the tournament that Cardschat offers to its members, I just don't like the tournament prize pool, which is in tickets.

I would definitely always play if the tournament was for money, and who knows, maybe in the near future Cardschat will offer it to its members.

I just want to make it clear that it is my personal preference, not wanting to play for tickets, I am not charging or criticizing anything from Cardschat, as they already offer many opportunities to their members without charging anything, for which I always thank CC, as I mentioned Above is just my personal preference.

Thank you Cesar.🙂

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Tickets from freerolls is probably going to be the norm for many poker rooms for the future, if they offer them at all.

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Tickets from freerolls is probably going to be the norm for many poker rooms for the future, if they offer them at all.
If that really happens, I'll start looking for something else to do.🤔😁