First time lodgement practical advice ?

KingKolev

KingKolev

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
IE
Chips
Been grinding freerolls and studying hard the last 2/3 months, looking to start practicing on 1 - 2 $ buyin MTTs.

Which site would you recommend bonus wise or a first time lodgement of say 100 to 150 $ max?

Also for sites that require these lodgement to be wagered at least once before withdrawing, does entering a cash game and exiting it immediately count ?

Or any advice in general for first time lodgement?

Thanks a million guys

bablovod

bablovod

stupid parody of the game
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Been grinding freerolls and studying hard the last 2/3 months, looking to start practicing on 1 - 2 $ buyin MTTs.

Which site would you recommend bonus wise or a first time lodgement of say 100 to 150 $ max?

Also for sites that require these lodgement to be wagered at least once before withdrawing, does entering a cash game and exiting it immediately count ?

Or any advice in general for first time lodgement?

Thanks a million guys
I would recommend 888 poker and party poker to you. and also try the rooms in the ai poker system.

KingKolev

KingKolev

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
IE
Chips
And what would you think about sites like GG poker and Wpt global in terms off softness, availability of hud or not, and any other factors I'm not considering ?

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I would recommend that you play depositing money on sites like pokerstars GGPoker 888poker I think they are the best for a lot of people to play there and at small bets of $1-2 is just the right place to play on these sites I think you should like it. I wish you good luck at the tables

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
The only site which has a rather decent welcome bonus is GGPoker in the form of tickets or also the honeymoon promo.
All the others are pretty much ridiculous if you don't roll over your deposit 4-5 times in the first month.

Game wise, I think both Pokerstars and GGPoker is fine. 888Poker would also be an option but the MTT schedule is much smaller.

I cannot give any insight on WPTGlobal