Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
F

F14

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I received the notification to make the first post. I'm not sure what to do, I think something simple. Maybe it's even cliché, but on the one hand it leaves the issue up to date.
What is the best poker room today?

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I received the notification to make the first post. I'm not sure what to do, I think something simple. Maybe it's even cliché, but on the one hand it leaves the issue up to date.
Hi.
Welcome to our community. Our community is the best place to develop and improve your skills, and thanks to our freerolls you can easily build a bankroll. To get access to our freerolls, you must fulfill certain conditions, read more here:
At the moment, bronze level freerolls are already available to you, more details here:
In addition, be sure to pay attention to our free course, which will help you gain new knowledge and improve your skills.
Good luck :)
...... and in my opinion, the best so far is the 888.

Sash_XXL

Sash_XXL

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Hi and welcome =) have fun here

Academico

Academico

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
A few weeks ago I was wondering the same thing, for me it was pokerstars and looking at the comments from my colleagues here on the forum I tried to play on almost all the platforms they mention and the one that generated great interest for me is ggpoker now it's time to adapt to the platform This is very difficult for me, for this reason I always repeat in pokerstar but I think I'm about to change... welcome to the forum and good luck for what's to come, regards

georgi krastev

georgi krastev

Legendary Donk-Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
With all its flaws and incredible moves, the best poker room is PokerStars! I like that there are a lot of daily freerolls with good money guarantees. This is naturally the biggest plus point of this poker room. If GGPoker had at least half the number of freerolls that PokerStars has, I would choose GGPoker. I like the lobby, the tables, the variety of games at GGPoker. And the bonus program there is just awesome. But my choice is PokerStars. :geek::poop:

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What's the best Poker room today?!. Hm, I think, the best Poker room today that, where You will more often to win!
Therefore conclusion one: check necessary will the all Poker rooms! Let's Go! Practice makes Perfectness! Good Luck!

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Surprised to see so many people still voting for Stars when they've been in a steady, consistent decline for so long.

Their traffic and players online is decreasing and their guarantees have shrunk drastically to the extent that the prizepools are double that on GG as they are on Stars, for the same buy-in.

GG has more players, higher guarntees, better reward systems and is generally a better, more interesting place to play.

The only way Stars is still superior to GG is that withdrawals land in your account faster and they might have a couple of game types that GG doesn't yet.

Asides for that Stars is a mere shadow of it's former self.

GG > Stars and it's not even close.

F

F14

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Nice post...

Well, you can look around... for example here & here...

May be... :)

Poker Stars (imo). Plenty of games...
Thank you for the informations
Can you tell me if for the posts to be counted, is it necessary to create? Or if we reply to other members' posts, does it also count?

fernandovr

fernandovr

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Welcome to the community. I prefer pokerstars. Very fast deposit and withdrawal and wide variety of tournaments.

georgi krastev

georgi krastev

Legendary Donk-Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Can you tell me if for the posts to be counted, is it necessary to create?
Yes... (The links I shared with you have detailed information about this…) You can create threads according to your interests. Each forum section has a sticky thread with guidelines for what can and cannot be posted there; Here is an example.
Or if we reply to other members' posts, does it also count?
Also count… (pay attention to; what is a quality post).

(Oh, just to add something for the poker rooms; some players do not have a access to GG and so on poker rooms, as they are not available in their area of residence; and therefore havе to settle for playing Poker Stars, ACR and the like...) :D:D:D

You are welcome...

Last edited: