First ever chat ban

pcgnome

pcgnome

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've never been banned, but if anybody ever gets mad at me I laugh at them & say something stupid to get them angrier. It's a tactic that usually works:)

Maid Marian

Maid Marian

RIP Baby BooBoo
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If it was at Stars, tap the chip tray to get a mod to reply. GL next time!:)

Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lol, some of this stuff on here is funny. I used to take a bad beat and see how much stuff I could type in before I got banned on Full Tilt. Wouldn't really be directed at anybody I would just type in random curse words and see how long and how quickly I could get banned. The pointless ones are the ones that last about a minute.
Kmixer if you've never heard a child use the word whore you must be pretty upscale. I hear kids use it at least twenty times at every family reunion. :eek: That and I've heard kids using it doing my student teaching though I don't think some of them even know what it means.

fletchdad

fletchdad

Jammin................
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
One particular poster I recognize in this thread have been pretty rude in CC games. So not hard to imagine juvenile chat tendencies in open games. And judging from the post here, he seems to think acting juvenile is fun... Go figure.......

But being of age does not mean being adult.

M

Marginal

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My chat is permabanned on stars :) Drunk chat ftw.

J

jessica30

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, it really happens sometimes. But, the show must go on. You might feel beaten, but you have to stand up and move on.. thats part of the game.

1.gif
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif