My first $2K withdraw from FTP

Oskool

Oskool

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
good job

congrats to you. I would say what many have said, play with what your comfortable with. I have also had some decent wins and most everytime i bought into something much higher than I usually would, haven't had anything good come out of it.

Bottom line, stick with what your comfortable with and don't "over do err"

C

chipmachine

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
congratulations! brave to let that much money on your account, i immediately pay out after 200$^^ somehow afraid that money could get lost :p
hnNhhAx71jJns893ss.jpg

Spookey

Spookey

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Congrats bro on the cash withdraw ...
I usually do the same when im over 5k$ i withdraw 2k$ and drop down a few limits to stay up with my BR manadgement ...
I use to withdraw directly to my credit card and same ... in 2 days i had the cash in my hand !!

janovsky

janovsky

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Congrats bro on the cash withdraw ...
I usually do the same when im over 5k$ i withdraw 2k$ and drop down a few limits to stay up with my BR manadgement ...
I use to withdraw directly to my credit card and same ... in 2 days i had the cash in my hand !!

You are talking about experience?
From the stakes you play and the winning/losses you had I really doubt you ever made a draw of $2K anywhere.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I think.. "It Depends".

My goals have changed along the way - what was once my intial goals with online poker changed quite a bit after around 6mos. of play, and then changed again after another 6mos.

After around a year of playing online, I felt I wanted to build my roll in order to become more of a regular in the mid-stakes MTT's ($55-$75). However, plans changed once again as I ended up regularly transferring away funds from my accounts (my way of 'cashing out'..... I sell poker $'s to friends/peeps in town where I play live tournaments,.. there's never a shortage of customers). Now unfortunately I wish I'd stuck to my plan of building the roll to play higher buyin MTT's but will be stuck in the lower buyins now again for awhile.

Soooo.... it really 'all depends'. (I can't foresee myself cashing out anytime soon..... except maybe so that I can transfer it over to another poker site to play bigger buyins on it).

WTG on your online poker success!

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
congratulations! brave to let that much money on your account, i immediately pay out after 200$^^ somehow afraid that money could get lost :p
hnNhhAx71jJns893ss.jpg

I'd panick if I drop below $1K on the site I prefer to play on,... and would start depositing more.

SydTheCat

SydTheCat

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thats interesting. I don't think I ever heard anyone say they were taking money out to keep themselves to play within their means before. Very smart.
My bankroll was stuck between $100-$200 for the longest time. The past 2 weeks I've had some good results and I currently am over $700 now. I should probally withdrawal, but I can't seem to get myself to do it. The reason is I want to play the higher stakes. I guess I need to determine what stakes I'm confortable with and withdrawal everything above that limit.

lektrikguy

lektrikguy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My BR topped $255 about 3 weeks ago- I never deposit more than $50 or play more than $6 SNGs with a wife and kid and work bein so bad the past 6-7 years...good job on the cash.

DoubleAA80

DoubleAA80

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How much do you deposit and what games are you playing to build up BR this large(to me)? Congrats on the wins and hopefully they keep coming, I'd like to play as a part time job but not sure on what a succesful Bankroll to start with. Thanks.