Finding Freerolls

Brentsn

Brentsn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Am I doing something wrong? I can’t find freerolls that aren’t restricted for one reason or another on any site but 888? I can play six to ten a day(I’m level 80) with no buyin or ticket required on 888. Any other site I visit not one free Freeroll can I find.

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Many rooms have eliminated freeroll tournaments entirely. An example would be pokerstars, they only offer freerolls organized by private forums. Stay at 888Poker, it's the best option when it comes to freerolls

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
888 has by far the most freerolls, no other site offers as many as they do.

You can use google to find freerolls on other sites. There are a few on sites like ACR, GG Poker, Betonline and party poker.
Am I doing something wrong? I can’t find Freerolls that aren’t restricted for one reason or another on any site but 888? I can play six to ten a day(I’m level 80) with no buyin or ticket required on 888. Any other site I visit not one free Freeroll can I find.

Brentsn

Brentsn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Many rooms have eliminated freeroll tournaments entirely. An example would be PokerStars, they only offer freerolls organized by private forums. Stay at 888Poker, it's the best option when it comes to freerolls
I just run down today’s list of 888 Freerolls. I have 15 9 pay cash and 6 satellites for seats. Nothing comes close to 888 I guess.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Am I doing something wrong? I can’t find Freerolls that aren’t restricted for one reason or another on any site but 888? I can play six to ten a day(I’m level 80) with no buyin or ticket required on 888. Any other site I visit not one free Freeroll can I find.

What sites you do visit then ...

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
888 has by far the most freerolls, no other site offers as many as they do.

You can use google to find freerolls on other sites. There are a few on sites like ACR, GG Poker, Betonline and Party Poker.

GG has absolute no freerolls apart from the cardschat ones which are not even availabke for all members despite being bronze.

Uncloggie

Uncloggie

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
888 is generous. You can pretty well play free rolls all day long with the current promos. I especially like that they are all turbo or faster.

But you can end up hooked and burn all your time that could be better spent. .

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
You need to have signed up for GG Poker through the Cardschat Affiliate link in order to play the Cardschat freerolls.

You are wrong about not having freerolls. There are a few from time to time. There are freerolls like GGTV freerolls and Twitch streamers freerolls to name a couple. You probably don't know how to filter the tournament lobby to find them.

GG has absolute no freerolls apart from the cardschat ones which are not even availabke for all members despite being bronze.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You need to have signed up for GG Poker through the Cardschat Affiliate link in order to play the Cardschat freerolls.

You are wrong about not having freerolls. There are a few from time to time. There are freerolls like GGTV freerolls and Twitch streamers freerolls to name a couple. You probably don't know how to filter the tournament lobby to find them.

yeah i know that with the sign-up. ah ok didnt know about those other freerolls. thanks for the info. thank you also for your answer in the betonline ecopayz thread. really helped me and i hope they let me cash out also with ecopayz after i deposited with it.

E

Elfina777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You can find any freeroll on any room without any problems, there is a search engine in the room, where you enter the name of the tournament or its number, and it will definitely give you the tournament.

Freeroll Passwords