DanS87

DanS87

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
My favourite to play on is pokerstars. I find that it's the most user friendly in terms of its lobbies and so forth. Also find that theres a good range of tables and tournaments to play on.

My second favourite is 888 Poker. They have a lot more freerolls to play, although I do find that the they fill up with considerably more players compared to pokerstars.

D

Dan Perkins

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Favorite Site

Americas cardroom without a doubt

10gerka

10gerka

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have 4 favorite rooms where I play every day, first I like a lot ggpoker for their tournaments and prizes they give, jackpot included that are very good, secondly 888poker is also my favorite room because they make many free tournaments for everyone, and finally partypoker and pokerstars.

L

LadyBetty

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
cardchat

It has been ages since I have played online poker. My state has blocked almost all of them.
But I loaded BlackChip Poker. and played in couple FR's Does Cardchat have games there?

P

pockerman

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At the moment, I only play Pokerstars, but I'm thinking a little bit to go to other playgrounds, so far I've chosen ggpoker, let's see how it goes!

T

Tomek416

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's only pokerstars for me now. I used to also play on gg and it was allright untill I had a long bad run and I stopped playing on that site.

jcxmendes

jcxmendes

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Mine is pokerstar but I sympathize with ACR!

T

TomCj

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
BC for me

My favorite site is Black Chip (or one of its network sites - ACR, TP, etc)

It has the most daily freerolls,
offered from various sources

you can play all day
going from one tourney to another

great for tourney practice

TC