For me it is currently pokerstars.

I have tried just about everyone that will accept me:

bodog
PokerStars
partypoker
FullTilt
Poker.com

and a few others.

I have not been able to stand the FullTilt or Poker.com interface, so those went out instantly.

PartyPoker had a very nice interface, a little un-serious for me but was still very enjoyable and very nice time on it. Biggest con is I live in USA, and they won't accept me for real money so they are out.

Bodog was also nice, not as great of an interface and a little hard to what cards I have some times, but also nice. They wouldn't accept my debit card so I left them.

I found PokerStars and had a hard time getting used to it after playing so long on PartyPoker, but they took epassporte so I decided to try it and had a very nice time playing real money, won and lost some. Overall a great experience.

Just my thoughts, not sure what you guys play. :p

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I would think the majority of the regulars here play PokerStars. It is where I spend most of my time. FullTilt, Ultimate Bet & Bowhatever also get quite a bit of use around here. Our friends up North & across the pond play several other sites I am not familiar with, so will let one of them comment.

reglardave

reglardave

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PS first, and alway; followed by FT, UB, and howling dog, in that order.

4Aces

4Aces

is watching you
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Recently ive decided to play on stars.
But before that i played on poker.com (for almost a year).
I think poker.com has the best software and interface. It has interesting features like, rabbit hunt and you can also fold and show 1 or 2 cards.

Also, it has a cool stars and accolade program, where you get a trophy for each tourney you win.
Its defo my favorite site and i still might go back there.
But i moved because the traffic isnt that good and the tourneys dont often have many entrants. Also the range of games isnt that good, they have all the games (even 7 2 triple draw) but it is hard to find anyone playing them. And since ive started playing PL Omaha, limit Omaha hi/low, Stud and Razz, i think ill be best at stars.
Another thing that is bad about poker.com is the rewards for regular play. Unlike fulltilt and pokerstars there isnt anything decent to buy from their points store.
If there was more traffic on poker.com i think it would be the best site.

At the moment i would reccomend pokerstars. Beat traffic, best tourneys, best range of cash games, and good rewards for regular play. :)

secretpanfish

secretpanfish

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've done the best on AP so far so I'll choose that :p

Emperor IX

Emperor IX

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm not a fan of FullTilts layout, but I like the competition there a lot more. The min. deposit kind of sucks, but oh well. I like the cheap heads up and the 90 person tourneys.

Pokerstars is where it's at for me, mostly because of the low min. buy in.