My experience on playersonly.com

B

BathroomPic

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Just want to give any of you who are thinking of starting to play real money on playersonly.com a heads up. I requested a check from them at the end of june for $1000...it is now middle of august and I still don't have it.

Everytime I would ask for info through email I wouldn't get a response. I sent probably 5 or 6 emails and received nothing in return. Yet, when I was trying to figure out how to deposit money I would get an email letting me know they received my email then a response to my question.

So, I went the "live help" route. Same thing everytime..."we're backed up right now with our withdrawals, we'll get it out as soon as possible". Never once have they acted apologetic at all. Live help last week told me that my check was sent on 7/21 and I should receive it in 7 to 10 business days. I checked with live help again monday because I had not received my check and the guy told me he would search for a tracking number and I would receive and email within 12 to 48 hours. Of course I have received no email. So, I just called live help on the phone and the girl tells me the only withdrawal she shows for me is for $50(I have only made one request for money and it was for $1000). After searching her system she found my request and said that I should receive it today. I told her it did not come today, so she then said her system shows that I should receive it this week. She said she had no tracking number and had no way of finding out where the check is. She ended the conversation by saying "don't worry, you should receive your check any moment".

Anyway, sorry about the long email...just don't want anyone to go through what I've been going through.

GOT IT OFF MY CHEST!!! THANK YOU!!!

ChuckTs

ChuckTs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hope you learned your lesson, sir - don't fool with small-name sites. Stick to the biggies.

Hope you get your cheque soon.