My experience on Global Poker

M

Marc Padula

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello! As the title suggests, I'm going to discuss my experience on Global poker:

1.) Games are very soft. Very easy to win, especially the Sit'N'Go format. I'd often "shark-scope" my opponents and was surprised to see many of them, despite only playing from 6-30$ SnG's, were down thousands and thousands of dollars.

2.) Customer service is EXCELLENT. When I emailed them, I was always responded to within 24 hours (usually less than 12) and they were always helpful.

3.) Cash-outs - The time that passed, in between my cash-out request and receiving payment in bank account, was less than 7 days. I bought in for 20$, cashed out for 700$. Also, there were NO fee's. HOWEVER, I found the process of getting your account "verified" a bit confusing/baffling/strange. At one point, you have to upload a recent picture of your face to this website, which will subsequently be compared against the photo in your Government issued Identification. So, be SURE to read, and re-read, everything when you're in that process.

4.) Free-rolls/player-points: Awful. By far the worst aspect of this site. There actually ISN'T any player-points (that I'm aware of) nor free-rolls, not in the truest form of the word. There is one tournament per day, which could loosely be classified as a free-roll. It is around .11 cents to enter, but IF and ONLY IF they've played in 50 flops that day. (You can play the fifty flops with "gold-coins," their version of play-money.) Usually there is around 700 people who enter their free-roll, with a first-place prize of around 90$ (I believe.)

All and all, I'd recommend playing at Global. Yes, some people will have different views and experiences, but so far I've been pleasantly surprised. (8.8/10)