pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good evening Cardschatters,

For a while now ive been monitoring the various poker rooms for their promotions and offers - especially for existing customers and ive come to a conclusion that in the main, all providers need to do more to retain their members especially when it comes to those who deposit and play regularly.

Poker rooms are obviously set up with enticing offers to gain new customers but only provide sporadic offers for existing customers. These can be seasonal offers, special events but all too spaced out and non-regular.

Whats your view here - do you find things to be different, do you know of the best offers out there at present, i was faced with a decision today to deposit across 888/pokerstars and partypoker which are my 3 personal favourites but nothing screamed out at me and i was left feeling a tad disappointed. I am more inclined to wait until this changes or something comes up like a decent reload bonus or other.

Let me know what you think and if you have any different experiences to share, i am sure we would all benefit from that!

AR AR AR AR

Pirateglenn

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
With christmas approaching I should imagine 6+ gambling sites in my country will come out with annual seasonal "advent calendar" type-of promotion starting from december ...

Not sure though how many sites internationally do something similar but i'd imagine unibet is definitely going to do that in 3 different ways:

1. In your domestic client
2. In poker client
3. In unibetcommunity