Everest Poker say i have $150 in my account, i thought i had 0 and deleted it.

B

BRADYboy2

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Everest poker emailed me this morning and said that because i hadn't played on there for 365 days (1year) they would have to take a $5 fee because my acc was lying dormant.
I was confused but delighted when i downloaded Everest poker to see my account was still on auto-login and there the $148 was sitting.:D How tf can i just forget i had that money :confused: I must've deleted Everest along with those other I-poker skins like coral, Winner, william hill, Ladbrokes, etc, last Year when i ha a clear out because i was hardly playing on those sites anymore so i must've thought i withdrew my funds from Everest also as i withdrew my money i had on all the other sites which had scattered amounts from as little as $50-$200 and deposited it to sites like PS, 888 and ACR and added it to my bankrolls i have on there already
I decided to leave myself with just 2 skins like Netbet and winner poker, anyway i would just like to acknowledge Everest poker for getting in touch to remind me about it as i feel like i've won $150 even though it's my bankroll i built up on Everest from a min deposit of only £20 .:):D:rock: