ESOP

K

kidrock1211

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Has anyone on here played at ESOP! For some reason, I never heard of it until today when OTR sent me a notice they were holding a game there! I checked out the site made an account so I could see what the site looked like. Its kind of plain not very well done! But there are two plus's to it one there is no download so no virus risk! Second, they gave me $10 free for sighing up! They have a $300 new player freeroll!
I could be wrong but well viewing there site I think it said there were only 14 other people log in! I checked the sit and go games they had a list of like 50 or more different levels of bye ins.
There was not even one player in any sit and go game!
Is ESOP a scam or not? :eek::confused::eek:

AllenKll

AllenKll

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I got the same e-mail ans was just as interested. The website is a bit clunky, but I'm sure it'll streamline as people make suggestions.
I don't think it's a scam. But it is very new. I'm sure there is also a catch about withdrawing freeroll winnings. Some min play amount or release schedule for freeroll winnings... but I figure if you are continuing to play with that money anyway, it shouldn't be an issue.

Are you in America? I couldn't find infor on if they accept American players.

B

BBJ

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Both OTR and THR did promote ESOP poker .. ODD that this weekend the THR freeroll there changed to an OPEN freeroll .. ALSO as of 6pm EST ish today the site is "unavailable"
.. maybe a glitch but I doubt it .. which reminds me to search here for another QUESTIONABLE poker site which is STILL advertised on THR

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hope OTR and THR are done promoting the site, it was the most flagrant theft of players funds that I have ever seen. They were taking deposits as fast as they could take them and no withdrawals. It would be nice if the people promoting the site did something to help get the players money back.