OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is fun.

You realise the legal term for the "damage" you've suffered to date is "almost none", right?

pcgnome

pcgnome

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
LOL...I thought I saw somewhere it was something like about $30.

jazzaxe

jazzaxe

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I know we would like to think that we will get our money from FTP "sooner or later", but I fear that it will be later rather than sooner.

coolnout

coolnout

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I know we would like to think that we will get our money from FTP "sooner or later", but I fear that it will be later rather than sooner.

I'll be happy if we get it by the end of the year.

N

noname65

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is fun.

You realise the legal term for the "damage" you've suffered to date is "almost none", right?

What I realize is that, despite your protestations, you have some kind of vested interest in pretending that Full Tilt is a paragon of sunshiny goodness when they are in fact crooked scumbags. Feel free to have the last word because I'm going to ignore you from now on.

fletchdad

fletchdad

Jammin................
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
"Facepalm"

A poster here has come to my attention in other threads. I wont make it a personal attack, he will know who I mean.

Tip to you buddy: Many of the sarcastic and frankly immature responses you give are to posts that are genuinely trying to give you information, even if it is in a "wake up and smell the coffee" type of package.

And I have a request as well: You seem to want to take issue with responses rather than actually gain information. This is a fine forum (as I have mentioned to you in another thread) Please be a fine contributing member or take you aggression some where else......
Dont get me wrong, I find it totally legitimate if you disagree with any post or answer to a post, it is your "style" that irritates me. It is possible to disagree with anything here in a polite way.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
No names mentioned though.... right? :)

(is it me?):confused:
:boxing:

fletchdad

fletchdad

Jammin................
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No names mentioned though.... right? :)

(is it me?):confused:
:boxing:

Of course its you..... everyone4 can see that...

Uh oh, I shouldnt have said that. The real culprit may think I am serious........lol

I miss reading your posts, but thats my fault for not being here enough...... I am seriously wondering if the poster I meant has any idea who I mean.... He may think is is actually you:D