echeckus

Y

yasudab

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i am thinking of depositing 300 on ultimatebet using echeckus. does anyone know if I will be charged a fee from either ultimatebet or echeck? I know pokerstars does not charge.

N

nightmoves44

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
m2

I was just looking thru UB withdraw options,and UB doesnt charge a fee,I dont know if EChechus does or not,Im looking for more info on this subject at the moment.Let us know if/when you find out more.

Snowmobiler

Snowmobiler

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i am thinking of depositing 300 on ultimatebet using echeckus. does anyone know if I will be charged a fee from either ultimatebet or echeck? I know pokerstars does not charge.

Yes,they charge like $2.50 for a $50 deposit and $300 will be around $8 i believe.

I was just looking thru Ultimatebet withdraw options,and Ultimatebet doesnt charge a fee,I dont know if EChechus does or not,Im looking for more info on this subject at the moment.Let us know if/when you find out more.

I withdrew $300 last week and they charged me $9.

Snow :cool:

N

nightmoves44

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ques

Did UB charge you snowmobiler?,and did you use echeck or echeckUS?,The minimum withdraw is $100 either way.UB page says using these 2 withdraw options are free,but ya know how that goes.

B

bologne

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
omg don't ever use echeck us
after not logging in for about a month, i cannot get access to my account and customer service keeps giving me the runaround and hang ups.
can;'t log in and can't get my funds.