Early Bird bonuses

N

NotADonk

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I notice that GG often offer an early bird bonus (registering before the tournament starts) of a buyin refund if you bubble, but do any other sites offer an early bird bonus ?

Emily Trott

Emily Trott

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I notice that GG often offer an early bird bonus (registering before the tournament starts) of a buyin refund if you bubble, but do any other sites offer an early bird bonus ?
That is definitely a good idea to draw people in early. Down at Foxwoods they always give the entry fee back to the high hand during the first round.

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I have only seen that at GGPoker so far but also don't play that many sites tbh.

machinm19

machinm19

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am pretty sure 888 offer an early bird bonus were you get 50% of your buy in back in cash for tournaments. Its a minimum of £10 per week to qualify for your bonus rakeback.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
except GGPoker, I haven't seen anything like this, I only think this site offers this, and it's very right and cool. I hope many other sites can also pick up this cool option and do it for themselves because it attracts people to register faster and recruit more people