duck poker

V

vic75

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I finished 2nd place in the BRM Leader board beginning of January but closed my account because the fee for cash out was too much. Duck couldn't process a cash out back too original Debit visa Card and a lot of delays in clearing bonuses and points for cash out top 2 sites right now 888 and Stars always a good promotion.

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i have never heard of it, will have to check it out

p4i7ank9

p4i7ank9

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I got free 5 tournament $ throughs some affiliate page, wasted them, and after they joined ACR tournament network, i made 35$ deposit, earned some money in tournaments, tried to make a withdrawal but they didnt give me my money. The explanation was that i have to earn 100 player points (around 16$ rake i think). Oh, and they dont award player points for playing tournaments. So, if you want to withdraw, dont take those free 5$ if you are a tournament player. Duckpoker is a f#$%ing scam.

theRaven68

theRaven68

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i have written few times that there is no need nor reason to waste time there

MasterOfDisaster

MasterOfDisaster

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I got free 5 tournament $ throughs some affiliate page, wasted them, and after they joined ACR tournament network, i made 35$ deposit, earned some money in tournaments, tried to make a withdrawal but they didnt give me my money. The explanation was that i have to earn 100 player points (around 16$ rake i think).

hAD smae issue although I had paid like $250 in tourney fees, they wany\ted me to make the rake on cashtables (no traffic)

JusThieF

JusThieF

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i dont like outlook there and as well they's support is horrible nothink to talk for me not worth to play there i uninstaled it after 2 days.

Ljuk358

Ljuk358

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have 8 dollars in tourney money, but they can be used only on "tournaments" what allowed this money... Truth is they haven't one tournament of this type... I can use it only for 3 types of sitngo:
1€ or 0,5 € buy in - 12 people NLHE and 0,35 € buy in - 18 people NLHE... I have this money month and sometimes I am going to see if there are some people. One time I saw there 3 people, but it is never full, so I never can play for this "bonus money"... Traffic is too low!

darkelf1

darkelf1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
never played , here , i should give a try , i think

albosaltenio

albosaltenio

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
apparently it is not very good site

K

kapobar

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The worsted room i had play,they close my account without any reason and dont notice me before do that.I read similar complaint like mine in other forums.If someone was withdraw money there he is very lucky

pescaofish

pescaofish

Academic Poker
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
PA
Chips
Duck poker is like Poker MIRA, I got some money on both but i got sick of them nobody to play, so is a waste of Time! :deal:

dbchristy

dbchristy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its the first Ive heard. Ill look into that.

theRaven68

theRaven68

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
An online poker site that Puts Players First!
Great room with big traffic of 73 players which closed my account without reason and didnt notice me, lol

garouy85

garouy85

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I played there a couple of days, I did not like, there playing tournaments, cash games were always let, if you are an amateur tournaments, You can try there every 30 minutes freeroll,

X

xjlh611

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I got a free $5 bonus to sign up i will play this poker

iosif18

iosif18

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ff

hi friend ....i had listen duck poker .....from a friend of mine..he told me that is not good ..thats all info i got good luck

theRaven68

theRaven68

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
THIS SITE HAS BEEN SHUT DOWN!

Pokerguy6666

Pokerguy6666

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good riddance, I never liked that site.

D

DjDen

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi,
I do not even know, they say there are few players ... I would advise pokerstars or 888

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
They closed my account also.

I only had like €16 that I won playing the bankroll mob games.

Awful traffic, especially if you wanted a cash game. There would be no-one sitting at the tables :D I once sat at a table and I did get to play HU on a 6max game, then a week later they closed my account, and to be honest, I didn't even care!!

Good riddance!!

V

vic75

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I played there five years ago because there was a freeroll leaderboard promotion and my cashout took two weeks for them to process after that I closed my account. A weak site and bad customer support.