DR Freeroll Fridays - NEW!

G

Grind4moneyz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I got an email from Doyle's room that I still had money there. I thought the FBI shut them down?

No. The FBI seized their dot com domain but they never stopped offering real money games and simply switched to a .ag domain. Cashouts never slowed or anything. I play at True Poker and was actually playing when the domain names were seized. I requested a Cashout the same day the domain was seized and like 2 hours after it went public being paranoid and received it in under 2 weeks.

For some reason a lot of people thought the FBI shut them down. The game servers were never affected and they moved their website to the .ag domain within a day or two. Same thing happened with True Poker which is on the same Network=Yatahay.

ferratus

ferratus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So they still take US players then ?

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Finally found something about DR that irks me. Just finished first in the $75 freeroll for $20 I think, but they get rid of the game and lobby faster than you can close a window, so I have no proof.:mad:

Charade You Are

Charade You Are

you can call me Frost
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That's the only thing you don't like about doyles? Wow. I find the software annoying at best. I so miss stars and tilt replayer. Doyles has no stats showing your position or the tourney status except by looking at the tournament lobby, no tounament lobby button at the table, no avatars-hate when I get moved and have to find myself again....I'm sure there's more, but that's what jumps to mind atm.

Oh and gj on the win!!!

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Agree, there are lots of little things I would love 'fixed'. However, for one reason or another, I like the look and feel of the table.

I do miss the near perfection tho of the Stars and Tilt player experience. BUT ever on and forward....tally ho ....blah blah blah.....

Now at a BR of about $40 from zip on about May 1 when I found this new DR.

First win was $10, doubled that via sng's, now another double up. At this rate, by the end of the year I should be near $160, and able to play the juicier games. Till then it is the cheap sng's and freeroll fridays!

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bump, cuz its FR FRIDAY again, and perhaps the last in this month long promo.

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
how long do these freerolls last? is there much PLO action on Doyles?

Couple of hours to win one. Typical freerolls except that in this case the prises are small, and the field understands they are rare, so the initial donk round seems to last fewer orbits.

I just checked and there are no ring cash Omaha games going at all.

Under 700 total players logged on at this moment. Should hit 3K plus later today.

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I assumed.....

Seems DR liked the response to the August Freeroll Fridays enough to continue them in September. I didn't find out till late yesterday.

They fixed some of the problems, like seat changes. Not a permanent seat change but much easier with a sit me here option at the seat you want to sit at. There looked to be a couple other fixes, but I wasn't really into playing so didn't last long.

WEC

WEC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Even better then the Freeroll, these guys have an amazing Rake Race totaling $30K and paid out to 200 places for September. Given the much lighter traffic than other rooms, it makes a lot of sense to work on getting some of that Rake Money. Top 5 places all pay over $1K and 1st is $4,000. Even 200th is a free $25.

http://www.doylesroom.ag/promotions/30k-points-race/