Don't Deposit On NoblePoker

S

Skott

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I put money on NoblePoker. I played for a few days and won some money. After realizing that I was happy with the win I made a withdrawl request. I had to wait for it to be processed. I went to another poker site and played. This is the way I play sometimes I stay for a month but when it is a site I've never played on before I don't get to invested to make sure everything is on the up and up. Well I waited 2 weeks and no check came and I received 3 checks from withdrawls made after the NoblePoker request. So I went back to their site and the money was in my active balance. I was told I needed to fax them my Driver's License and the front and back of my card that I deposited with. They say this is for security purposes but if that was really the case I suppose they would have wanted these faxes BEFORE taking my money. I made the faxes and made another request for withdrawl. I waited and still no check came. Now the faxes were not clear enough and they suggest I go to a business that will scan the items then send tham. So, I have to go spend more money to get my own money off of their site. It is really getting to be too much. How much is the withdrawl, you must be wondering $1000.00? Nope, wrong ball park it is for get this a wopping sum of.....$50.24. Yes that is with profit. I deposited money because they allow a $20.00 deposit. So the short of it boils down to the fact I can't win when I win on NOBLEPOKER.COM I am really frustrated because my first deposit was over a month ago. I am posting this so others may learn from my hard time. I know there are a lot of great poker sites but NoblePoker doesn't seem to be one of them. It seems unbelievable but this is still ongoing.

GL E1

T

tapper

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
easy going in,hard to get back seems to be all to common

A

augerwife

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i'm glad that you posted this because i'm thinking of downloading noble and now i might not do that i guess that i need to think about it a little more

thanks
augerwife

M

minet123

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I had no problems I depsoited $50 met the rake requirment and they cashed me right out but I did everything through neteller and have never had any problems with anysite

F

flyin27

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It seems that noble poker really sucks.... wasn't planning on playing them anyways. Stickin to poker stars, thanks for the advise though.

Flyin

P

peter1811

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't had any problems on any site but i do it by neteller.

Look that the credit card deposit and withdraw look MORE MORE MORE complicated then everything else.

Hope that you get finally your cash.

Grumbledook

Grumbledook

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
its all down to what payment methods you are using

Only time I have ever had problems with any site was when I no longer had the same credit card I deposited with.

Which seems fair enough they would want me to send them some ID

Nick

Nick

CC
Administrator
Total posts
Chips
Well it's interesting... I've never cashed out from any site via cheque before but I would have expected similar things to what happened to you... to ask for proof of ID before they send it out. It's pretty common practice when dealing with cheques... I've had it before when I wanted a special payment (via cheque) for my amazon affiliate earnings, they wanted proof of bank account and ID (passport).

A

austinforever

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for the heads up skott, i'll stick with my usual programs

T

troyt2006

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow good thing you said that, was gonna deposit into noble but not now. Thanks alot

Nick

Nick

CC
Administrator
Total posts
Chips
troyt2006 said:
Wow good thing you said that, was gonna deposit into noble but not now. Thanks alot
Let me just say that you should definitely try out Noble Poker, it is an _AMAZING_ site and I'm sure you will not be disappointed. There is always one person who has a bad experience....

G

-GAVIN-

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
First of all Skott, i realise this must have been a bad experience for you, but really i think you have chosen the wrong method for withdrawl, there are many different methods and i'm sure you would find a different method easier.

troyt2006 said:
Troyt, Noble Poker is possibly the best site i play online poker on. The table action is amazing, only site i know with characters and voices, really entertaining. Also the online supoort they offer is by far and away the best i have seen on any site. So if for instance you were having problems depositing or withdrawls then they would assist you as soon as you ask a question.
I recommend you do use Noble Poker. Also Cardschat has a free roll on it:D and the Free Rolls they offer are also good, various times a day, and a large prize pool.

Last edited:
E

Ellis

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Withdrawals at Noble Poker - official response

Hello all,

Yes, some forms of withdrawal are difficult at Noble Poker and slow and frustrating, and we're damn proud of it. We take extra security precautions before sending out checks in the mail - this is required by the Antigua Gaming Commission and not just a Noble Poker decision.

You can rest assured that we won't be sending YOUR money to SOMEBODY ELSE. That's the reason for the extra requirements (faxes) and the slight delay.

Other methods of withdrawals go much quicker and with little hassle.

You should come to Noble Poker because of our exciting game play. When you withdraw, you can rest assured that you, and only you, will be collecting the money.

If you don't want to play at Noble Poker because of EXTRA SECURITY, well, that's your decision.

Regards,
Ellis Shuman
Internal Marketing
Noble Poker

X

xdmanx007

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker sites will make ya jump through more hoops when checks are involved, mainly because its much more difficult for them. Get yourself a neteller account if you play online you should have a service such as neteller. IMHO almost essential. Trust me takes care of the money moving issues quite well.

P

Payout

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would like to make a comment about how well Noble's secruity is because Ellis helped me through this. I once could not get on noble and was getting so frustrated. Turns out someone was trying to break into my account and kept entering the wrong password so they locked it for my saftey and the saftey of my money I have invested into this site. I looked at this as very important because I've forgotten my password on sites where I play for fun and entered in a dozen before getting it right and never had a problem and to know noble cares that much for thier customers to keep them safe I believe makes them a great site. You did ask for a check and what if it hadn't been you requesting that money but some turd who broke into your account? Wouldn't you be greatful noble is so anal about secruity?? It could have been pocketed by John Doe and you would have been up a creek without a paddle. I say this because some how a kid once used MY EMAIL by mistake for his neteller email and his pokerroom email and I had ALL HIS INFORMATION, creditcard, mailiing address I mean I could have become rich in one day. Being the nice person I'am I contacted him imdiatly to explain to him I had all his info but I could have been one of them turds who looked at it as an easy way to make money. So to conclude this long speach Noble is a very great site and very protective of thier costumers and maybe in the future people might want to do a little research before turning others in another direction.

That tis all lol Sorry so long :(

C

CraigC

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Like nick and some others said, dont let one bad experience turn ppl away from noble poker, out of any of the sites i have been playin on including UB, fulltilt, pacific, poker shootout, poker host, NOBLE has been my far favorite.

I love their setup, and their tournaments, not to mention the cardschat freerolls ;-)

just thought id echo some the good word on noble

Nick

Nick

CC
Administrator
Total posts
Chips
Some great replies there, thanks for clearing that up Ellis, I know I'm not wrong when I say Noble Poker is a great site :)

F

Freakakanus

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wasn't super impressed the first time I logged onto Noble but after reading some of the kudos it has gotten here I'm gonna have to take a closer look. I just thought some people had such monster stacks on the play chip table that the only option for someone coming into the game was to go all in almost all the time. I will take another shot at it though.

thearcher1

thearcher1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play for free on alot of poker sites but have not played for real money on any of them because of the so called legality of it all. How is the security with these sites. What are the risks such as losing your money that you deposit (without playing the game of course.)

Nick

Nick

CC
Administrator
Total posts
Chips
thearcher1 said:
What are the risks such as losing your money that you deposit (without playing the game of course.)
Next to nothing, you'll never lose... it may take a while to withdraw depending on your method but it'll always be there for you.

-2222-

-2222-

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Guaranteed Way Not To Be Disappointed

Look, let's face facts here! The problem has only come up because you won.

My guaranteed method of preventing these kinds of problems is to lose.

I have been using my method for months and it has worked everytime.

As a matter of fact, it is the only strategy that I can rely on in poker 100% of the time - it is a no brainer for me.

I guess what I am saying, is that until you learn to be a true loser like me, you are going to have these problems.

PS

Just kidding of course. Good luck with a solution.

H

Heshkak

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've never had any issues that couldn't be solved with noble. I think by contacting their help all issues could be solved. Noble poker is likely the best site I've played on.

X

xdmanx007

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
-2222- said:
Look, let's face facts here! The problem has only come up because you won.

My guaranteed method of preventing these kinds of problems is to lose.

I have been using my method for months and it has worked everytime.

As a matter of fact, it is the only strategy that I can rely on in poker 100% of the time - it is a no brainer for me.

I guess what I am saying, is that until you learn to be a true loser like me, you are going to have these problems.

PS

Just kidding of course. Good luck with a solution.
I just fell out of my chair and broke my arse bone!

S

Sorn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hay you should feel lucky. My wife wont let me play real money games with anthing but money I have allready won. so if it wasent for freerolls I never get to play. BTW thanks for the 18.50