Does this look suspicious

M

ManchVegasPwn

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
was searching my name on Google and came across this thread... lol. Just wanted to let people know whats up. MattVegasPwn is my friend... never met him irl yet, but we are both backed by phatchoy888. He was allowed by FTP to change his FTP name, because his old name contained his real name... FTP will allow u to change your user name if it contains part of your last name in it.

We both play a lot of volume, I prob play more often than him. I've only been at his table a few times since he switched names, and we are not soft-playing eachother. If we both get hands, there is no holding back. I am friends with many MTT'ers and we take every opportunity to knock eachother out, slowroll eachother, etc.

btw, thx for backin me up DeepChopchopra

L

luckforsome

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
MVP guy...i was thinnig of making an account and pretendinh to be the guy thats won loads of money...sadly you beat me to it..im gonna og out oni the limb and say that your not really that guy...just a hunch...prob an exageration, buut id say that like a pro such as ivey coming on and saying he knew that he had a flush bt threw it in by accident

Vfranks

Vfranks

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
... FTP will allow u to change your user name if it contains part of your last name in it.

Really? I was stoopid and made my name my real name, wish I had made it VERNONATOR or somethin, I wonder if they will let me change it.. :confused:

P

paumarhas

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
good posts due to the replies..........thanks poker oriface, that was good response and when that matt guy came in and replied it was good.
it's so interesting to read about the assumptions and that is all they are. you can't accuse someone of an illegal action just because it looks suspicious otherwise we'd all be accused of something.:eek: :pepsi: i like pepsi yummmmmmmmmmm. hahaha:bootyshak thanks again for the amusement. time well spent i might add.

Sean Pilgrim

Sean Pilgrim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Actually 'he' did... It's me.

:eek: .................... :rofl: ................... :D ......................... :) ...................... :( ....................... I <3 Blonde Moments... ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Sorry PO, for some reason totally spaced it

M

ManchVegasPwn

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
search me on FTP next time i play (Wednesday night) and ask in game-chat if this is me posting and I will gladly confirm that this is me.

Grossberger

Grossberger

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
was searching my name on Google and came across this thread... lol. Just wanted to let people know whats up. MattVegasPwn is my friend... never met him irl yet, but we are both backed by phatchoy888. He was allowed by FTP to change his FTP name, because his old name contained his real name... FTP will allow u to change your user name if it contains part of your last name in it.

We both play a lot of volume, I prob play more often than him. I've only been at his table a few times since he switched names, and we are not soft-playing eachother. If we both get hands, there is no holding back. I am friends with many MTT'ers and we take every opportunity to knock eachother out, slowroll eachother, etc.

btw, thx for backin me up DeepChopchopra

I just want the record to show I was NOT accusing you of anything I simply asked a question of the forum, I have seen people with the same type of name before and found it to be the same person. I would neveer send anything to Full Tilt unless I saw play between you to that looked like colusion. I just want you to know that I was not trying to accuse you of cheating just thought it was strange to see 2 so similar names. Your obviously a great player as your stats have shown on OPR, I wish i could be at a 1/8 of what you have won LOL.

M33K3R

M33K3R

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Really not enough evidence... If you watch and its fishy, then you can email full tilt, otherwise I wouldn't mess with it.