Does anyone play at BetOnline?

M

muleyy999

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
does anyone here play on bet online? and if so have ever played in a cardschat tourney there?

A

acemenow

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
N

n0n4m3

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I haven't even heard of it to be honest.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
does anyone here play on bet online? and if so have ever played in a cardschat tourney there?
Last time i actually played there (or even logged in) was when they had cc games and i am not even sure anymore when the last one was held so ...

N

NoMore

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, I have never been interested

EmptyHouse

EmptyHouse

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
I don't play there because very few players play there.

blueskies

blueskies

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes I played the cc tourneys there and I still play cash there, though not very much due to having a baby.

I do recommend it if you are a good player. The RNG there seems legit and the competition is pretty weak. 10NL is the bottom tier and that means the 2NL crowd has to play 10NL.

The drawback is that there is no rakeback. In terms of withdrawing, withdrawal to bitcoin is very fast, but withdrawal to other methods might be harder (I haven't tried).

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I played a couple of times. I only created an account there to play the cardschat tournaments, but I didn't liked the layout of the room. Also they don't offer good ewallets options to deposit/cashout for my country, so, I rarely play there now.