Does anyone else want this on sites?

B

bilgert

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wouldn't mind it if you could turn it on or off- and also have it to where it would default to a fold if you didn't confirm within a short period of time.

Ipersonally wouldn't use it though. If you had to do this on all all-ins, this would really cut down on the number of hands I can see an hour.

Oskool

Oskool

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
YES

Dude, I'm all for it. It would be nice. Sometimes my math is a little slow, especially if I've had a couple cocktails!

PurgatoryD

PurgatoryD

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I really wish they had an all-in confirm(fold confirm would be nice too) feature for PL and NL games

Just like many sites' software offers the "auto muck" checkbox, there could be an "auto confirm all-in" checkbox as well. That would be simple to implement, and anyone who doesn't want the "Are you sure you want to go all-in?" confirmation window could just leave the auto confirm box checked.

Also, for many of you multitablers out there, it sounds like an "auto window focus" button could be helpful that would disregard the first mouse click or action in a window if it just got focus. That way you don't accidentally click anything when the window comes back into focus after being hidden from view.

Both of these features would be trivial for them to implement. Maybe no one's thought of them or there is just not enough demand.

-Dave

X

xXShannonAXx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
this would be a good feature for the multi tablers i dont multi table to many tables just enough that will cascade onto my monitor and not be overlapping but when overlapping happens theres alot of people that start to accidently make calls/folds that they didnt wont to so this feature would benefit multitablers but not so much the single table players perhaps adding a few tables with this feature like mentioned before would come in handy

Divebitch

Divebitch

Miss you, Buckster,,,,,
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's not nearly as tough keeping track with razz as it is for the other stud variations where you're trying to build real hands and keep track of your outs.

The easy thing about razz is that not only are you not keeping track of suits, but an insignificard card will be the bring in. Only when that player is sitting out might it be a problem only if the next player is also sitting out with a low card. So not a frequent enough occurrence for concern.

Stud hi, every card may be important, even that 3 for the bring-in. Stud HL is the trickiest though, as the bring-in is the lowest card, which may not only be a part of a hi hand, but a critical card for a low. That said, I'd like to see maybe a 1 - 1.5 second fold delay here. I agree with you that the whole table has the same disadvantage and that it shouldn't be that way. Let the people who are astute enough to use that info to make good decisions have the advantage. BTW, rake is obviously not an issue in freerolls. In a cash game, if you are sitting out, you are not even dealt cards - it's not like an insta-fold, so 1) you won't miss seeing their door card, and 2) no extra time wasted, not even 1 second.

That said, I don't want to be nagged by a confirm button. If people want it as an option, fine. But if they use it, they shouldn't be allowed extra time to confirm, it should be included. IOW, if you're using the confirm, be aware you have less time to make your first decision. I also feel that if you're making too many misclicks, you are playing too many tables. Play within your means.

BTW, in stud games, I don't think you can be successful playing more that 2 tables at a time unless you tile them so they are all visible at all times. Even if so, it is mental overload if you're actually bothering to keep track of folded cards. I won't even play 2 stud games at a time. A stud and an Omaha, fine.

The big 2, PS (always shows sitting out) & FT (shows sitting out only for cash games - I think, but certainly not for freerolls). Double edged sword. We all like to use the knowledge of who is sitting out to steal or confirm position. On the other hand, at FT, sometimes I like to hit the fold button ASAP to let a bully think I'm sitting out next hand. :p

Last edited:
woody19

woody19

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i would be nice to have an all in confirm or a fold in big torneys because i have folded the nuts b4 with a missclick in the 10k on ft was horrible

but in smaller games no because it would be a bigger delay and i rather play quicker because i get bored to easierly lol

wachinpntdry

wachinpntdry

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
as to the stud, razz ect tournys with upcards .....if there's sitters.......I'm happy they're not there and gladly accept the trade off of not neccesarily being able to see every card.... ...maybe a 2 or 3 second delay before the first betting round would be ok (not 3 seconds before each player/sitter acts/folds...and not 3 seconds each betting round...just a few seconds delay before the force bet)

but really you got time to see most of em anyhow......all cards are dealt before anyone is auto-mucked and you have same advantage/disadvantage as anyone else at the table......... only time you should miss any of em is when the force bet acts instantly (or is a sit-out) and next to act also pre-checks his action (or is sit-out).....and even then you can still see most or all of the cards if you follow as they're dealt

same as in live games....often you dont get to see a few cards as many times the card is fired to a spot where you cant readily see it ... hands or chips obscure view then they muck em .......lotta times players turn their up card face down out of turn....just cant watch 7 other players silmultaneously

as for the confirm fold/all in buttons... I dont like it....games are slow enough as it is...

I'm sure we've all misclicked one way or the other when a table pops up on our action while we were mid-click on another table.....that's just something you gotta pay attention to,
set up your tiling/cascading options and arrange your windows to minimize the chances of such things and it should rarely, if ever happen

I think most misclicks are probably the result of your mouse settings anyhow...if your mouse is set to "snap to" (auto-move cursor to default box) .....then it automatically jumps to betting buttons when a table pos up on action.....can easily shut this feature off when you begin a session

Last edited:
J

jaggibson

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Allin and calling all in confirmation should be on sites. I have thought this before. I don't recall any huge blunders where i have made the mistake of calling an all in or going all in, however it does cross my mind.