Do you prefer direct buy-in or satellites to tournaments?

B

bengbino4

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
satellites more challenging! hahaha

Senneville

Senneville

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
like more satellite just for the fun of playing. If I don't win it I pay the buy in. I also look of the entry. Too much people = too loose player for me. My 2 cent ;)

G

Gabriel Pinho

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer to enter satellite tournaments ( sit & go ), because are shorts tournaments, even if it is a tournament that I can not afford. I can even be radical, but if I do not classify to the satellite tournaments, would not be able to play well in these major tournaments.

D

dejan85

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I perfer like direct byin,if I have money.....

naitutreaba

naitutreaba

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
satelit of course,even if i have the money..:)

nikkouy

nikkouy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if you have trust in yourself go to satellite..you can save buy-ins rather than direct registration :D

johnny tigre

johnny tigre

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sattelites if you dont have a big br but direct buy in if you got the br.
I played and won tickets for sunday millions and converting it to T$. But you cant cash it out until you convert the T$ into cash.

Antonioadv

Antonioadv

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
my prefer

I prefer to buy in directly , rather than paid tournaments. However, my preference is for freerolls

D V

D V

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Kinda depends on the buy-in, most of the times, I just buy the ticket.

Not saying I never do satellites, but the fuzz of having to go through a satellite, to enter another satellite, to enter another satellite and then achieve my "ticket" is a bit too much for me. Especially when they have a set date instead of multiple satellites running.

But with the really big ones.. Yeah, go for it, go for the big bang with the small buck. :cool:

D V.

M

maminom

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i like to play the satellite,but not all of them.i hate the rebuy satellite..everybody goes crazy

T

TryTo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't like satellites with turbo and hyper structure what usually rooms suggest. Play sometimes satellites, tickets of which I can use in comfort time for me. Not instantly after sat.

M

mrbond8844

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if youre good buy the satelites, get into the main tourney at a fraction of the price, i go thru satelites all the time and save a ton of coin rather than direct buyin

Poker Tells