Do you know where i can play freeroll tourneys exept Noble poker?

K

kesaco

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes but also poker room with 2 1000$ freeroll and 1 500$.

S

suitedhooks

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
freerolls

I like UB and pokerstars because they have a ton of tourneys everyday and their software is good, but Pokerstars always has between 3000-6000 in then and UB is capped at 2500. Pokerstars has plenty of play chip SNG's capped at 45 players which are great for practice. both sites have their faults but always have a consistently high rating.

D

doobieman1234

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
if you sign up for true poker, then you get four newbie freerolls in which you can win a good amount of money. there are only 10 people per table and the top 2 get money so it works out pretty well.

J

j0eYz

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
www.freerollpoker.com has a list of almost all freerolls for all sites with links to the sites to download, very good site, they also run their own private freerolls everynow and then on the forums

S

Smackover

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Good info

Nice info, looks like I won't need an alarm clock anymore.

olysports

olysports

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
There are many different poker sites that offer freeroll tournaments. Some of those poker sites are Empire Poker, Pokerstars, Jetset Poker, Absolute Poker, Prestige Poker, Check n Raise Poker, BetonSports poker, bet35poker, royalvegas poker, caribbeansun poker, pokerhost, golden palace poker, tropics poker, 7sultans poker, pokerroom, and many more as well.

S

superdave

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for the freeroll sites. I was thinking of creating a spread sheet for myself with all yhe freerolls. I'm really glad someone beat me to it. Now if I could just win 1.

S

sheed36

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
there is pretty much freerolls on every poker site almost... i dont think party poker has freerolls they used to

LittleSip

LittleSip

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Freerolls

LittleSip has been playing the freerolls for about a month. I try to limit where I play them because they take a lot of time.:willy: Try to play them at a Poker site that you want to get a bankroll established and play on their tables. Best sites for me are : Noble Poker, PokerStars, Poker Host and Pacific. :deal:

These freerolls are difficult to place in, but I use them to improve my game, so one day when I get decent enough and place, I figure I will be ready to play with my winnings and show up at the wsop. :thefinger

Thanks,

LittleSip :wavey: :wavey: *Have fun one day at a time*

M

michsi99

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
try abosulte poker that a good site but watch out because people like to beat or go all in in the beginning even though they dont have anything.its fairly easy to win on that site.

H

hdneto17

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
superior poker is giving $5 away. no questions asked

long_bong

long_bong

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
POKERHOST.COM/ POKERROOM.COM/ AND 333POKER.COM

E

etomicsean

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i could be wrong but pokerroom may have something like this

B

brentosman

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am going to download all these sites so I can focus on these freerolls and start up my bank roll

C

chawkguy

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Pokerhost freerolls are a bit sketchy in my experience. I disappeared from one of them while I was in the top ten and their staff couldn't figure out the glitch. They were not very helpful

G

grimace30

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
At www.pokerstars.com there are alot of freeroll a week... its the only place that i play for anything it doesnt matter if it for play monet or whatever. It has any type of game that you want also..

K

khanh05

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
pokerstars may have alot freeroll but its tought to win them all with the field of 5k+

K

khanh05

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
BTW Interpoker has really good freeroll they have friday-sunday
friday and sunday are 500$
Saturday 3000$

S

sportsak12

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
POKER STARS poker stars has a lot of freerolls usually about 10 a day and if you want to practice your tournament skills they also have play money tournaments too where a good number of people show up