Status
Not open for further replies.
C

creatorofYUM

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
damn that sucks---umm i have played BJ there though several times without a problem---that's truly bizarre...

premierplayer

premierplayer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
[old link~tb]

see this thread for justice! kinda but not really.

Last edited by a moderator:
T

treborsedol

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Do not play carbon poker

I saw your post and experience the same when i play blackjack so i switched to holdem. I have played poker since i was 5 and am no 30. It is rigged you will not notice at first. I made notes and after about 40 hours of playing it was so clear. I noticed certain people will win with whatever they have. I looked into this further 1 person won with 3 9 off 3 4 off 4 5 off and so on in a row every hand wins for them (not possible). A friend told me there is a cheat for that and for seeing other players cards and seeing the flop turn and river before everyone else. I am not sure this is exactly how they are cheating but i do know they are cheating. This is the only site i have seen this on. I have played at about 6 total sites.:mad:

Kanivision

Kanivision

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
sry to hear u had a bad experience at carbon i find the site a 6 and ur right some plays make u wonder

ckickenking

ckickenking

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I been playing at Carbon for a while. Never really had a problem, but I do notice a pattern. Nothing that really affected my game though. Does sounds like conspiracy theory.

G

GoBilliards

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
mods: off to the rigtard thread with this one.

B

bigphatmike

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
WOW! holy chrap! i have personally bet rpolly close to 1k worth of real money on the carbon blackjack, and that has never happened to me. At first i thought the blackjack wasnt as bad as everyone was talking bout, the first couple times i played i won a couple hundred. however the last time i played lost about 400.. and my whole br in like 15 mins lol total tilt.. but yea man i know they have a auto button i never personally used ... sorry to hear that

Makwa

Makwa

Undesirable Predator
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This auto pilot thing sounds fishy to me, you may have clicked or set it wrong... sounds like a dangerous piece of software...

B

buster999

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yea, I dont trust the auto pilot thing. I was playing the 5 reel slots. I would play 1c bet on 20 lines so 20c bet. When you first load the game it has your last game played showed but then it switches back to defualt mode and goes back to $1 bet on 20 lines. I got tricked on this once saw the screen it said 1c bet then I looked away for a second then clicked auto pilot and it was back on defualt and i lost $40 bucks in 2 spins.

Poof

Poof

Made in the USA
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This thread is 3 years old guys.
Since it is bumped, did you ever get your money Premier? lol

ckickenking

ckickenking

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Funny, didn't realize it was it was 3 years old. LOL......damn I feel embarrass.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I saw your post and experience the same when i play blackjack so i switched to holdem. I have played poker since i was 5 and am no 30. It is rigged you will not notice at first. I made notes and after about 40 hours of playing it was so clear. I noticed certain people will win with whatever they have. I looked into this further 1 person won with 3 9 off 3 4 off 4 5 off and so on in a row every hand wins for them (not possible). A friend told me there is a cheat for that and for seeing other players cards and seeing the flop turn and river before everyone else. I am not sure this is exactly how they are cheating but i do know they are cheating. This is the only site i have seen this on. I have played at about 6 total sites.:mad:
You should probably just write to the DoJ!!!
Very informative post. This one is up there in rankings for 'best 1st post'! Looking forward to more great posts from you in the future.
tks again. (I'll keep my eyes open for the 93o hand, that's if I even bother to ever play on that site again!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Black Chip Poker - Black Chip Bonus Code - Live Dealer Blackjack Blackjack Guide - Live Dealer Blackjack