Difficulties to withdraw in the Intertops room!!

Sintubai

Sintubai

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi to all!! I created my account on intertops after visiting the room through CC, to participate in the private tournaments on the forum and I also played some jackpot freerolls there. In CC tournaments, I won around $ 40 and $ 15 in the jackpot. I won like 20€ on cash games, I made a € 25 deposit in the room via ecopayz in January, I played few tournaments, because in this room most tournaments have re-entry and I don't like it this format to play. Today I went to ask for the withdrawal of € 105 from the account and the withdrawal was refused. following excerpt from the email:
" This email is to inform you that your payout in the amount of US$ 105.00 via ECO has been declined due to the following reason:
The stipulations on your Freeroll cash winnings of have not been met
Please see an excerpt of the rule below:
Terms and Conditions for Intertops Poker Freerolls:
50% of the Freeroll cash winnings have to be turned over as gross rake, before a player is eligible to withdraw these funds.
You are required to accumulate a total of US$ 52.52 in Gross rake and need a further US$ 44.39 before your payout can be processed.
We wish you best of luck on the tables. "

I honestly didn't read the rules on intertops freerolls, but I did participate only in private freerolls, which need a password to play .. I didn't play free tournaments to all players of intertops .. everyone needed a password! I will enforce the requirements either by spending the entire bankroll (what they want!) Or getting some more winnings (which I want!) To finally be able to withdraw the money that has already spent me so much time playing !! Sorry for the outburst, but I find this policy on the website RIDiCULOUS and discourages any new player who wants to join the intertops room! Do you think it is fair to play for hours to get some profits from tournaments that are organized by third parties and we are still obliged to spend 50% of everything in rake to be able to withdraw ?? I think this is very unfair and unnecessary .. Thanks for attention![emoji95][emoji2959][emoji24][emoji120][emoji123]

F

fededragon79

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree with You, same thing happened to me, for that Kind of things that room have just a few players

shinmenkami

shinmenkami

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Most sites have rake requirements, to meet them you should drop tourneys and play some cash tables. Its sad but true