On Demand Tourneys on ACR

copycutpaste

copycutpaste

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just logged in today and had update on ACR right away...After installing I went to play my normal on demand tourneys and "poof" they are gone.

The only on demand tourney I see is the $15 omaha hi/lo.

Does anyone else see on demand touneys? Did ACR do a away with them?

copycutpaste

copycutpaste

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just logged in for the day and now they appear...:-0

abwil2

abwil2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just logged in today and had update on ACR right away...After installing I went to play my normal on demand tourneys and "poof" they are gone.

The only on demand tourney I see is the $15 omaha hi/lo.

Does anyone else see on demand touneys? Did ACR do a away with them?

I see them on mine the 50 cent one dollar one and the 3 dollar one. Now on the low "tab" ones i dont see $5 ones just 10 and 15

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I see that they are in the lobby where they were before. That is, I do not see any changes.

nuttea

nuttea

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
these tournaments are sometimes in the lobby. Tell me, do you have software in ACR?

copycutpaste

copycutpaste

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Logged in again today and do not see ondemand tourneys again...are they phasing them out?

paisley

paisley

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Try looking for them under the SitnGo tab. Good luck!

MMaki1981

MMaki1981

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Many issues since the update

A couple weeks ago ACR did some updates and ever since I noticed things are sort of wonky. Sometimes the On-Demand $10 freerolls are showing, sometimes they aren't and sometimes there will be multiple listed with varying numbers of registrants but really it's all the same tournament.

I have also noticed weird things in the restricted tournaments; it will show one person registered but when you hope the lobby there are hundreds or tourneys disappearing but then reappearing later.

And the last thing I have noticed is that when spinning into tournaments, my hubby has spun in several times but the tournament never opens for him. It's happened to him so many times I won't even bother trying to spin in anymore.

Really hope that the glitches get worked out soon because ACR is my favorite to play on but some days it's really frustrating.