The Deal Jackpot changes?

Gorak

Gorak

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I still have the problem I mentioned in the Stars Rep Thread, when I click on the deal link or if I click on yes to watch the jackpot attempt the software shuts down and restarts automatically.

Does anyone else have this issue.
I have the jackpot problem too. It just freezes my Stars client.

There are solutions proposed by Stars (and FullTilt) but they don't work for me.:(

V

vic75

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When it was hit back on Sept on full tilt poker the jackpot was not won for 2-3 months now it is hit everyday on Stars worth to play it every twelve hours with extra $30 bankroll a month

Attachments

• ScreenHunter_29 Jan. 06 09.32.jpg
    ScreenHunter_29 Jan. 06 09.32.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 35
sandund

sandund

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Best try so far is 3 of kind, not some game for me, I guess my chances are on
25coins/ 0, 25$ :D

S

Steve_StudAA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Oh so very close.

Was playing the other day and the message came up watch so and so give it a spin for the jackpot. He hit, I won a dollar woohoo.

However I immediately threw away my 7 chips on another crack while I was there.

Inside a minute, another so and so was going to spin for only 25 grand as it was just won.

Man I was praying hard for that bastard to win, but alas he did not. That I'm sure would of been a big pay day for me. How many people would I have been sharing that with. Not many I suspect. But typical of me and my luck, he did not hit the jackpot.....dam.....dam....dam.

Bogdan Pyts

Bogdan Pyts

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i'm losing all my coins.
now I have decided to play once at 12 o'clock to get to division of a jackpot.
favorable exchange of coins turns out

toots babos

toots babos

ex-tornament grinder
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Oh so very close.

Was playing the other day and the message came up watch so and so give it a spin for the jackpot. He hit, I won a dollar woohoo.

However I immediately threw away my 7 chips on another crack while I was there.

Inside a minute, another so and so was going to spin for only 25 grand as it was just won.

Man I was praying hard for that bastard to win, but alas he did not. That I'm sure would of been a big pay day for me. How many people would I have been sharing that with. Not many I suspect. But typical of me and my luck, he did not hit the jackpot.....dam.....dam....dam.
When the jackpot goes you don't need to immediately play it to receive a share if someone hits it again, just as long as you've played it within the last 12 hours you'll receive some

Entrik

Entrik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have also starkoint 150 spent and not what has not won except from the jackpot gave 25 cents, 50 cents ...

Gorak

Gorak

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think playing the deal 2 times a day is +EV.

However I don't have much Starcoins left and since Stars removed most of my favorite MTTs I prefer to play elsewhere.

Gorak

Gorak

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm about to call rigged on this Deal Jackpot thing.

At first it was triggering almost every day and even two times per day.

Now it's over 350k and still growing. I guess it's variance but who knows.

toots babos

toots babos

ex-tornament grinder
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah something up for sure

It'll probably pass 500k before going this time and we'll still only get about a dollar each