Daily Dollar Registration is Early @ FTP

N.D.

N.D.

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Same place as the Daily Dollar one. It's listed there every day. I never bothered to memorize the exact time though, sorry. You can make the dollar in the Ferguson multiple times in a week without tilting yourself. You just need patience, because some people try to stall to win from the get, and that's just daft, but you have to put up with them.

PurgatoryD

PurgatoryD

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Same place as the Daily Dollar one.

I've looked at FTP, and the only freerolls I see are the $100 Freerolls, the $250 USA Freeroll, Freeroll to the Daily Dollar, and the Final Table Poker DVD Freeroll.

If anyone knows where I can find the Ferguson Freeroll, that would be great!

Thanks,
-Dave

CAMurray

CAMurray

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is the next one.

Attachments

• Picture 20.jpg
    Picture 20.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 9
PurgatoryD

PurgatoryD

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is the next one.

Wow, thanks for posting! This tournament shows up if I type in the ID number, but I still can't locate it in the Full Tilt lobby. I'm still pretty new with the Full Tilt software, so maybe I've got a filter that's blocking it from showing up?

I've posted my lobby view as an attachment. If anyone sees any obvious filter or anything, I'd love to hear about it! But I just don't see any freerolls that start at 23:10.

Thanks again,
-Dave

Attachments

• FullTilt.jpg
    FullTilt.jpg
    218.5 KB · Views: 8
FREEROLLSFTW

FREEROLLSFTW

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its not even worth playing these imo, its not impossible but very hard to get the dollar. I recommend the sat. to the ferguson for a better freeroll

N.D.

N.D.

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's fun I promise. Just keep your cool and don't start stalling until you can coast and it's getting close to the bubble. That's when some of the big stacks start getting greedy + a lot of the short stacks stupidly stall without enough chips to properly stall with.

Some start stalling from the get, so keep your cool.