Is current level missing from the new version of ACR?

P

PokerSki

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is the current level missing from the new version of America's Card Room lobby?

iwont20

iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I don't know what version of the software I have, but the current level is right above the stacks sizes (largest stack/average stack/smallest stack).

psy0nyd3

psy0nyd3

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah it appears the level column is gone from the list, however, on the left side it does show a countdown until late reg ends in hours, minutes, and seconds.

P

PokerSki

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I cannot sort the tournaments based on the level number, I wonder why they would remove that column.

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I cannot sort the tournaments based on the level number, I wonder why they would remove that column.

Built in agents from other rooms or whereever else, try to systematically destroy that room, make the worst decisions all the time....

i don't play there anymore, max freerolls and micros. 1-2 year ago it was great, the traffic was growing - even before the plandemic poker boom -, after they have started the worse and worse updates, changes and the result is clearly visible.

Always check the Boski 11$ tourney, 1+ year ago it was 20-25k gtd, never in overlay, was playable, nowadays 10-15k gtd often in overlay, unplayable.....

Also the lobby, i don't understand why they change things like this, because other rooms have it in that way. those who played with them, get used to it - i even liked, prefered that - now they changed that on, too to the GG style, basically plenty small things they've started to copy from GG. and the players are leaving.... like the 10-20% more or less regulars left when they deleted/changed all the 9max tourneys... for cg nobody will start to play with them regularly, if they see whats going on there for few days.....

nonsense, what they do. perfect example, how to destroy something good and unique....