waisichy

waisichy

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Nope! Hats off to the guy but never folding that. Board isn’t even paired so it’s just the one hand that could beat you and a cooler.

serj537

serj537

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MD
Chips
I would go all the way because this combination is very rare.

markdias

markdias

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Of course, the chance of this happening is very rare, whoever has the hand will never imagine that he has this combination, it's very easy to say once you see the hand, I would definitely go all out!

P

ppartizan2

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah I dont think anybody is ever folding that hand, neither am I.

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Only two combinations beat you, so no one is folding the nut flush here on a non-paired board.

Just a very sick cooler.

laihuynh

laihuynh

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VN
Chips
If I couldn't give up this hand either, my opponent would be lucky.

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
If I was holding a King or Queen in that position, it becomes very easy to fold, especially when there is no Ace of clubs showing, but I would have to call holding the ace myself.
These things do happen, but that is one of the great reasons for playing the game, When you are the one holding the "Nuts".

jasioo

jasioo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
What was the action like pre-flop? did he limp and you called? did he raise and you called, or did he raise and you 3-bet? Did you let him watch the flop for free? Was there any action after the flop? post-flop until the river you were completely dominated. and on the river you were completely devastated (because from your point of view you were ALMOST unbeatable).

M

moularaki

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Very hard to fold
Only pros will make that hero fold

pentazepam

pentazepam

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
SE
Chips
Most players only call with a worse flush when you have the ace on a four to a flush board so if they not overvaluing or are totally crazy and you got raised or re-raised on the river it is a clear fold especially if you are deep.

In this hand, Andy should have folded for example:

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
That's why you need to play with BB more often, have 3 bet hands and do it more often so that these cards do not enter the flop and pairs who want to put together a set are better to give a few chips first than to give a big pot against sets, or you need to study more cards like these and learn how to watch games but still it's a cooler

L

LuckyLife

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
Nope. Could never fold that. Actually had that happen to me as well not too long ago. Can’t fold that ever.

Folding in Poker