Status
Not open for further replies.
Egon Towst

Egon Towst

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Update: I got my money back via neteller with no problem.

I am back on the network again now. In the absence of a CC link, I joined BetDaQ Poker, for no better reason than that they have an advert in the current issue of "Inside Poker" - I am a subscriber to that mag.

I`m a bit reluctant to recommend BetDaQ, because they charged me a fee to deposit with Neteller, which I have never encountered at any other poker room, and which seems OTT. Still, their software works fine and I am back in the games now.

NineLions

NineLions

Advanced beginner
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good for you Egon.

I kinda miss that site, for the maniac 6 max players, and for the Java web interface so I could play on any computer.

KerouacsDog

KerouacsDog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good that you got your money back, Egon.
I too miss the site, it was one of the better ones, I liked the layout there, etc

Egon Towst

Egon Towst

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It`s easy enough to join again, guys. Come on in, the water`s fine. :)

There are more than 100 portals on the network. I am not sure which to recommend. Most seem to be small and obscure, or primarily aimed at mainland Europeans, or both.

I picked BetDaq because it is an Irish company (therefore English speaking), and has interests in other businesses and seems large and prosperous (therefore unlikely to rob me of my paltry few Euros). There may be better choices which I haven`t found yet.

R

RushRoller

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Can some one help me?

Hi, I just read this thread because I was trying to finally find out why costadelpoker haven't answered my emails about my account. I had like 500$ there and they locked my account down because I couldn't remember my password or my security answer. I sended them my drivers license and stuff to open it but they never answered.

How could I get my money back ? or is it too late? Should I go and talk to some legal guys?

I would be so gratefull if someone would help me here. Im despered!

Thanks,
Rushroller

NineLions

NineLions

Advanced beginner
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
?? You may be too late; this happened over a year ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.