common mistake?

Paya_31

Paya_31

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Am i the only one who loses some hands in new platform for miss clicking? Cause i really need some days to get used to the platforms function.
Hello friend, which poker room are you referring to and if you can tell me a little more to help you.

Emily Trott

Emily Trott

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I've had that happen a few times, and in my case is was acting quickly by reflex and not being calm and deliberate with my mouse clicks. As the old saying goes, "Act in haste. Repent in leisure." applies to poker and a lot of other things in life. :)

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
if you accidentally press another button that you didn't want to press in poker, it's either you're drunk and playing like this, or you still have many tabs open and after the pop-up window you press another button or you don't think at all in poker and press right away and rarely do you do it by accident, this factor also fails but it still happens

gon4iypes

gon4iypes

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
OMG I've done this so many times... but mostly when I'm really tired and lose comcentration

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Misclicks are part of online poker, and not just due to new platforms. For instance I sometimes misclick, when I am trying to register for a new game in the lobby, and then suddenly a table pop up, and one of the buttons is in exactly the wrong place. So instead of registering for the new game, now I have suddenly min 3-bet a random hand like 83o. Not exactly a +EV move, but sometimes I manage to dig myself out and win the hand :)

bullkk

bullkk

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I also have mistakes after updating the lobby.

lauestla

lauestla

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Am i the only one who loses some hands in new platform for miss clicking? Cause i really need some days to get used to the platforms function.
No you are not the only one. It happened to me sometimes

deucefactory

deucefactory

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
alot brah, i also find it hard to concentrate on the rooms with crappy graphics like 888 and global for some reason, lol

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
When I play at many tables, I always make mistakes, where I fold, I end up betting and where I bet, I end up folding, not counting the times that with a premium hand, I stop betting, fold or run out of time

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I think every online player has done this at some time. If someone says they never have, I don't believe they online poker.

GeckoAA

GeckoAA

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
While miss-clicking is not a common thing for me to do, it does happen to me for sure. Why just the other day I had a pair of Kings and accidentally folded them. I was VERY tired and I happen to be playing 3 other tables. My brain said “All In” but my hand pressed the fold button………..DOH!! In the end we are all human, and errors will occur. We just need to do our best to keep it to a minimum :).

orchidra

orchidra

Allan with two Owls
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
Yes, just one of the hazards of online poker.