CoinPoker who's using the platform ? Crypto

Ricey155

Ricey155

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
what's caused the price increase IMO... even though it charges about 8% to do it

good spot not been on it for ages, maybe it's finally building a platform and players, shame it still has no sit and go option or fast game options.

one day Rodney we will be millionairs from my 1300 chp #DoubtIt

Attachments

• Screenshot (7).jpg
    Screenshot (7).jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 38
mk0523

mk0523

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Seems like a nice site for some to try out that is just getting into poker with all those freerolls that they run. They don't even take that long either and the players play really recklessly.

Ricey155

Ricey155

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Launched sit and go's at last, same old reckless moves as always. but at least there's some action over the longer formats at last.

chp still not worth anything

drmason32

drmason32

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
CoinPoker is still hanging on and action isn't half bad if you're playing at the right times. I have been playing there, on and off, for over 2 years and never had an issue with deposits or withdrawals. You are in control of your funds but first you must understand the basics of crypto, like how and where to store it, and how to send and receive it. If you can send emails, you can learn crypto. If you are interested in trying it out send me a DM for my referral code and join the party!

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
CoinPoker is still hanging on and action isn't half bad if you're playing at the right times. I have been playing there, on and off, for over 2 years and never had an issue with deposits or withdrawals. You are in control of your funds but first you must understand the basics of crypto, like how and where to store it, and how to send and receive it. If you can send emails, you can learn crypto. If you are interested in trying it out send me a DM for my referral code and join the party!

I still have arround 5000 chps on there but i never use the site. Could you please tell me what they are worth at the moment? Could you also send a small amount to confirm my account? Thanks and Greetings.

drmason32

drmason32

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I still have arround 5000 chps on there but i never use the site. Could you please tell me what they are worth at the moment? Could you also send a small amount to confirm my account? Thanks and Greetings.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/coinpoker/ (about $55 per 10K CHPs) I'll tried to pm you and help you out but not enough posts for me yet. Try joining CoinPoker's support chat on Telegram and someone will be able to help you there when you're ready.

Last edited:
Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/coinpoker/ (about $55 per 10K CHPs) I'll tried to pm you and help you out but not enough posts for me yet. Try joining CoinPoker's support chat on Telegram and someone will be able to help you there when you're ready.

Ok thank you man. I think i will leave it for the moment since my chp's are only worth around 25 $. Its not worth the time for me and to be honest i dont think it will ever really go up again. Greetings.

quartz

quartz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I enjoyed playing on coinpoker a while ago and I am a fan for sure. I'm skeptical about their token but don't they have tourneys with ETH prizepools? (I might be wrong)

T

taipari

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
People behind coinpoker

What do the following have in common:

TGLab, TonyBet, TonyBetPoker, CoinPoker.

P

Psycho

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The currency conversion is all screwed up which is the least of the site's concerns. I didn't like it at all.

U

uptownMO

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
MX
Chips
SO if you managed to bankroll a 100,000 +CHP through freebuys and moon games etc forgot about them for 10 years and it went up 500% you would give them away for free RIGHT ?? yes there worth today $0.0034395 per CHP but seeing as you get 1000 free for downloading the ios or android app it's a no brainer to at least try ?? Your in at the bottom it was a lot more.

I like the tables, I don't like that you can't note people who have just left the game, you have to click on them prior to finishing to add comments. Short deck games are hard so many hands to kill you and it's 50% whether you have a good starting hand or not.

100,000 chp split for top 50 grinders, sounds easy it's not
well its 5 years later and its currently at .08 cents down from .11. thats thousands of percent ROI

Ricey155

Ricey155

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not much has changed or improved on coin. I see they have a decent following but nothing like the major places like stars, GG, 888 or party.

6c

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240215_081705_CoinGecko.jpg
    Screenshot_20240215_081705_CoinGecko.jpg
    590.8 KB · Views: 4