ClubWPT Question

D

digajam

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi..I am not so sure if anyone has any prior experience using ClubWPT but I have been having a strange experience with the cards they deal me. I have been off the site for awhile and just rejoined the other day to re-live a similar experience I had a year ago with them. Practically every showdown I face I get 'rivered' and loose. What I am seeing seems almost statistically impossible. I have been playing poker for almost 6 years, both live and online, and have never seen such bad luck as I have while playing there. Is it possible to cheat your customers that you dislike???

Shrops

Shrops

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
No

I haven't played poker on WPT. But, I don't think they would cheat players like that. I believe it is just a really bad run. Good luck !

Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi..I am not so sure if anyone has any prior experience using ClubWPT but I have been having a strange experience with the cards they deal me. I have been off the site for awhile and just rejoined the other day to re-live a similar experience I had a year ago with them. Practically every showdown I face I get 'rivered' and loose. What I am seeing seems almost statistically impossible. I have been playing poker for almost 6 years, both live and online, and have never seen such bad luck as I have while playing there. Is it possible to cheat your customers that you dislike???

I think you are just seeing things, IMO. As with most subscription based poker sites, you get a different type of user type playing the games -- they are more of the "bingo" type player.

From what I have read about their RNG, it sounds solid and about as random as you can get. Check out their FAQ page toward the bottom and how the cards/shuffles are generated. With that said, I could not find any documentation on any certification they may have done.

If you think they are cheating you, then walk away. But in my experience with these types of sites, you are playing with people who like to play poker on Facebook too. You are going to see a lot more runs to the river and a lot more suck outs than you would normally.

S

Smokewood

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I played a freeroll last night and the players were terrible. I made a stupid all-in bet at the wrong time and busted out just before the bubble.
I have to say though, that I am interested in sticking around awhile.
It's the fact that you can win a trip to a WPT event (100% paid for) that has me hooked at the moment.

Last edited:
S

Smokewood

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I took 5th last night in the $100 + points tournament. Won $5 plus 550 tournament points.

I'm looking forward to trying one of their higher entry tournaments to see how it goes.

E

eldder

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
WPT

Try getting your winnings now!!!

S

snitcheroo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
payputs

Try getting your winnings now!!!

I have cashed out numerous times with clubwpt and never a problem. They are quick to cut you a check as soon as you claim it. The only 1 time i had a minor problem was my 1st time cashing out, i needed to verify but even then a quick email and no problems. :)