hobojim1247

hobojim1247

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I would like to know if anyone joined and plays at ClubGG. I am currently wending my way thru their promotional literature and have not found out what they charge. I would like to hear from anyone who has first hand experience with them.

ty
Jim

B

bachterie

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
If I remember correctly then you have to pay 50$ per month. I saw it in a video where they played a free roll on it.
I would like to know if anyone joined and plays at ClubGG. I am currently wending my way thru their promotional literature and have not found out what they charge. I would like to hear from anyone who has first hand experience with them.

ty
Jim

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
You can play for free, there is an option to become a paying member but, one is not required to join to participate in CC events. I have had trouble downloading ClubGG on my laptop & so have been playing on my ipad, other than that no problems & since ClubGG is parrt of the free roll rotation for US players I would certainly recommend joining.

gg

hjuosh

hjuosh

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
I only played freerrolls to win tickets for major tournaments. I quite like playing in GG in fact

Bricxjo

Bricxjo

Just some happy guy
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Hello,
I have not paid anything and I have played lots of games.

Poker_Mike

Poker_Mike

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just wanted to let everyone know that there is finally a ClubGG username entry under Account Details.

So I updated mine.

Click your avatar then Account Details.