Club WPT....STAY AWAY!!!

NCDaddy

NCDaddy

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've had two payouts,albeit small ones, with no problems. It is top heavy payouts and the fields are mostly donks but....I don't feel like it's gong to choose it's doors on me and I lose my bankroll

D

DaOne180

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Not a bad site

I actually like club wpt. For only 24 a month you can can see a bunch of hands and tone your game. I have won many of times and it basicly paid for the membership fee, plus I am still up and I have only had this site for 2 months. Not sure what other sites can get you in major tournaments for only 24 a month. Yes, you have to beat out many of donks, but don't you have to do that in any other tournament? Lol. The bad beats are sick sometimes. But great website to build your skill and offers a chance at a big live tournament. As a semi-pro I love to play on this site.

Navin Sarabjeet

Navin Sarabjeet

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
SR
Chips
Thanks for the info:)

Very helpful indeed to know these sort of stuff:)

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nothing more frustrating then dealing with bad Customer service,,,thanks for the heads up! Will be avoiding that website and telling my friends:)

Melbell

Melbell

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I thought ClubWPT had a client you could download

J

joe yount

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
WPT Play

I think their programmers are not very bright. They let players sit out for the entire game not just a few hands. While sitting out they are still responsible for the blinds and they still win when sitting out. They don't have any posted rules of play like most reputable sites have.

I am playing their game right now by selecting SITTING OUT. I will let it run that way until after the second break about 90 minutes of play.

I'll give they a couple more days then probably quit them.
JY

R

Roger1960

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I had tried to do their free trial. I was not in a state that will let me play, so I had to cancel. Took a little bit to do it. I kept telling them I am not allowed to play anything on their site. Finally they cancelled my membership.

Melbell

Melbell

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Been a very long time since I played there, so not really sure how it is now. Wasn't a big fan of the software

NCDaddy

NCDaddy

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Been a very long time since I played there, so not really sure how it is now. Wasn't a big fan of the software

Same here. I haven't played in about a year since I found Global. I liked the concept of WPT and the chances of qualifying for live tourneys but....moving on.

E

eddielee6464

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Has anyone ever been able to claim a prize?

I have tried to claim prizes three times. They always have an excuse. "The fax was toot dark enough, send photos of Id." "We couldn't open the file." etc. Has anyone successfully claimed a prize?

NCDaddy

NCDaddy

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have tried to claim prizes three times. They always have an excuse. "The fax was toot dark enough, send photos of Id." "We couldn't open the file." etc. Has anyone successfully claimed a prize?

I cashed out a few checks for small amounts. $20 or so a piece. That was more than a year ago though - stopped playing there when Global started.

T

tuna_808

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
STAY AWAY

Tried to cancel my yearly subscription 2 weeks prior and wrote to members@theclubservices.com. They did not cancelled it an still went ahead and charged my credit card. I went and cancel subscription on WPT website to reassure and it still renewed my subscription. Tried to write to both contact us submit forms on their website for refund. No replies. Bad customer service. Tried to call the California office. No answer. Bad customer service. Very Sad. Gonna have to cancel the credit card so they wont get any of my money back.