wow 5 hrs to miss placing by 4 spots
sry tim good job in makin it so far though

gord962

gord962

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nice try Tim. Sucks when that much time invested is not paid off.

Tim, are these really worth your time?? You played for 5 hours and you'd probably need to play for another 5 hours to get to the final table on the weekly game, which there is already 930 ppl registered for. You then need to make the final table (which is required to make anything more than $10) which is even more difficult to place that high in two of these in a row. I just can't see how spending 10 hours is worth your while. With your stud skills and even if you only had a $2 bankroll you should be able to make more in 10 hours on .01/.02 stud8 than you will ever average playing the freerolls. Just my opinion. I guess someone has to win it each week though, right? :D

poettic1

poettic1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
what did you bust with? i hate knowing i'm that close and don't make it.

good job tho

t1riel

t1riel

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
gord962 said:
Nice try Tim. Sucks when that much time invested is not paid off.

Tim, are these really worth your time?? You played for 5 hours and you'd probably need to play for another 5 hours to get to the final table on the weekly game, which there is already 930 ppl registered for. You then need to make the final table (which is required to make anything more than $10) which is even more difficult to place that high in two of these in a row. I just can't see how spending 10 hours is worth your while. With your stud skills and even if you only had a $2 bankroll you should be able to make more in 10 hours on .01/.02 stud8 than you will ever average playing the freerolls. Just my opinion. I guess someone has to win it each week though, right? :D

It's a goal I set for myself actually. I would like to at least qualify in one of the pokerstars freerolls so I can say I've done it. I usually play 2 or more tournaments at the same time I'm playing this so it's not exactly a waste of time. I was on a roll for a while in thie tournament.

buckster436

buckster436

Cardschat Hall of Famer - RIP Buck
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I Admire you for going for your goal, it reminds me of a few years ago when i told everyone i was going to Win the Fulltilt freeroll, everyone laughed and called me a fool, i played it EVERYDAY for 6 months, and finally Won it on Sept. 6th,, 2004,, I did it to prove a point to my buddies who called me a fool, After that, they kept there mouths shut, i was playing as bucky250 and the 8 bucks i won didnt mean anything, back then it only paid 4 places and it started at 1pm, EST. Good Luck T1riel on your goal>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.. buck:hello:

JeeDub84

JeeDub84

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Amazing T. That is quite a good placing and in Limit Stud H/L. Good going

gord962

gord962

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
t1riel said:
It's a goal I set for myself actually. I would like to at least qualify in one of the pokerstars freerolls so I can say I've done it. I usually play 2 or more tournaments at the same time I'm playing this so it's not exactly a waste of time. I was on a roll for a while in thie tournament.

In that case Tim, good luck and keep up the good work! It's always good to have goals to work towards. The nice thing is that I would assume that the weekly final would actually have decent players since they all had to qualify to get there, so your skill would probably pay off as long as you get a few decent hands along the way.

robwhufc

robwhufc

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yep, but 4 and a half hours, 28th out of 3458? Spend a dollar or 2 and you'd be picking up a nice sum here. How many play in round 2? You'd probably find similar freerolls on other sites with no qualifying game.

zinzan1000

zinzan1000

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Practice makes perfect, good going Tim.

gord962

gord962

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
robwhufc said:
How many play in round 2? You'd probably find similar freerolls on other sites with no qualifying game.

It is 1,000 people max for round 2.