Christmas advent calendar PP

MrHachiman

MrHachiman

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Anyone who plays in PP could tell me how to exchange cashback points for these prizes?

I see a message what saids that the offer was already redeemed but I received nothing. Thanks guys

V

vic75

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You should get the prize automatically when completing the points challenge if not Party has live chat customer support.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I didn't get the pts. either or the $5

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
For the Calender each day you must opt in via promotions page and then earn 1 cashback point by playing games. 1 cashback point is equivalent to $1 rake paid. I play tournament and sit n go so for me it is about $12.50 worth of buyins get's me there.

Today just like on Tuesday the prize is a fast forward bonus. This means whatever your cashback figure is you get as a prize for completing. For most of us on the lowest level this is $5. So for today earn 1 cashback point and get credited $5 free cash in your account once you opt into the Advent Promotion for today.

I completed mine for today already. I have done each day challenge so far not missed one yet.

If anyone is wondering the Advent Promotion each day starts at 7 pm ET (No Daylight Savings Time). So you have until 6.59 pm tomorrow to complete.

If any questions you ask on this thread here I will try and answer them

https://www.cardschat.com/forum/poker-rooms-10/party-poker-christmas-advent-promotion-406267/

Raccoony

Raccoony

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I really hope that all these prizes are not just bonuses,because I don't like when I have to play in order to release the bonus.

MrHachiman

MrHachiman

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For the Calender each day you must opt in via promotions page and then earn 1 cashback point by playing games. 1 cashback point is equivalent to $1 rake paid. I play tournament and sit n go so for me it is about $12.50 worth of buyins get's me there.

Today just like on Tuesday the prize is a fast forward bonus. This means whatever your cashback figure is you get as a prize for completing. For most of us on the lowest level this is $5. So for today earn 1 cashback point and get credited $5 free cash in your account once you opt into the Advent Promotion for today.

I completed mine for today already. I have done each day challenge so far not missed one yet.

If anyone is wondering the Advent Promotion each day starts at 7 pm ET (No Daylight Savings Time). So you have until 6.59 pm tomorrow to complete.

https://www.cardschat.com/forum/poker-rooms-10/party-poker-christmas-advent-promotion-406267/
Hi Joeisi!

I figure that I have completed it, but I have not received $ 5 or any bonus pending

Attachments

• offerredeem.jpg
    offerredeem.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 18
PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
My Account --> Transactions
You should see it there
See below for example of how to get there and what you are looking for

2018 12 09 004641
Hi Joeisi!

I figure that I have completed it, but I have not received $ 5 or any bonus pending

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
When you click on the promotions page you see the prize fore that day. If you do not like you can skip it or if you like it click opt in. You then have to playthrough to earn 1 cashback point. Once completed the prize is credited to your account.

We have had so far:

$5.50 ticket.
$1.10 ticket on 2 days
10 Cashback points
$5 on 2 days
$ 5 Sports Bet

I really hope that all these prizes are not just bonuses,because I don't like when I have to play in order to release the bonus.

Last edited:
MrHachiman

MrHachiman

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My Account --> Transactions
You should see it there
See below for example of how to get there and what you are looking for

View attachment 225101

Oh now i see. It seems that if they gave it to me but since I was playing the nl5 tables I did not realize the change in my balance
Thank you!

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips

7pm? You mean if they live in the same area/city as you? Because here for me it starts at 3pm

Also, the promotion is pretty self-explanatory but I didn't receive the 10 cashback pts., nor did I receive the $5 bonus. Also what about the $3 SnG Hero ticket? (I don't see it listed in your list).

I rake the 1pt. in around 10mins. so I just need to remember to get online each day. I like these types of promos... it gets me playing poker when I might not normally play.

And personally I wish they had a bunch of Bonuses that you would then need to clear afterwards (I used to love those ones on Fulltilt many years ago).

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Forgot about $3 sng ticket think that was Friday.

I have done all days so far and have receive all prizes so far.

I did not say 7pm I said "7 pm ET (No Daylight Savings Time)". ET means Eastern Time.
7pm? You mean if they live in the same area/city as you? Because here for me it starts at 3pm

Also, the promotion is pretty self-explanatory but I didn't receive the 10 cashback pts., nor did I receive the $5 bonus. Also what about the $3 SnG Hero ticket? (I don't see it listed in your list).

I rake the 1pt. in around 10mins. so I just need to remember to get online each day. I like these types of promos... it gets me playing poker when I might not normally play.

And personally I wish they had a bunch of Bonuses that you would then need to clear afterwards (I used to love those ones on Fulltilt many years ago).