ChiliPoker joins up with Poker770 .. wtf?

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Thanks for that, Fast!
Checked and saw that a couple of smaller tokens are good for couple years, but one $50 token is only valid for couple weeks. Will definitely make sure to use it!
Interesting when 770 issued the tokens. Had two $30 tokens at Chili, but 770 issued me a $10 and a $50. Guess I'll play one game with the Big Guys...
There's a deepstack $50 freezeout at ~19:00gmt
gl:)

jolubman

jolubman

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I received an email today from ChiliPoker support, letting me know that they've joined up with Poker770 (another poker site on the iPoker network).
Then they go on to tell me that now when I open up Poker770 I can just log on with my ChiliPoker sn & to use a new password that 'they' assigned to me. This is kind of aburd because I already have an account on Poker770. So now what? I have two accounts on Poker770???? wtf is that?

Also, didn't appreciate ChiliPoker sending me a password on the email the way they did. Just doesn't seem/feel too secure to me at all.

So.. write to support!
I have but haven't gotten any support, lol. No response so far. I'm sure there's many others who are finding themselves in same situation as myself.

Sounds like it's time to make a withdrawal.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Sounds like it's time to make a withdrawal.
Poker770 got it all sorted out for me (& I actually 'made' a deposit, lol).
It just set me back a few days (week), as they'd also sent me a new sn I was supposed to be playing as, meanwhile that same sn is my sn on bet365 (probably tracked via my email address... although I typically use different email addresses for different sites/skins on the same network to keep this from happening).

It's all good now. I'm actually going to move my play on iPoker over to Poker770 instead of Titan (support seems better).

t1tpfdc

t1tpfdc

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There's a deepstack $50 freezeout at ~19:00gmt
gl:)

Had my eye on that one, PO. Played it tonight and got really poop cards for an hour and a half. Finally get them in with AK vs AJ and the J come on the turn.
No Joy :(
There is a good overlay in that event, though! Might try it again.

FastOne

FastOne

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Guys, I requested a withdrawal from Poker770 on monday 19th and I haven't received my money yet.

I'll post if I get it.

FastOne

FastOne

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
The only deposit/withdrawal method I've used at both Chili and Poker770 is Moneybookers. And BTW, I couldn't withdrawal my money before depositing using moneybookers at Poker770 even though I had done so at Chili several times in the past, so I deposited a couple of days before requesting the withdrawal at Poker770, because I asked support about it and they told me I needed to deposit in order to be able to withdraw any money.

I wrote them an email and this is what they answered:

"Please note that we understand your uncertainties, yet there is a standard procedure which needs to be followed when it comes to a correct processing of your winnings.

Rest assured of our determination to assist you within the shortest possible time. Given that parts of your funds have been transferred from your former ChiliPoker account, please note that additional verification is necessary.

Once our payment agent validates your winnings, we assure you that you will receive your winnings on your Moneybookers account within 24 up to 48 hours from validation date.

With hope that the above information answers your questions, we remain at your service while thanking you for your understanding and cooperation.

Kind regards,

Leah

Customer Support Poker770"

They say additional verification is necessary, because parts of my funds have been transferred from my former ChiliPoker account. WTF?

Who transferred that money? They did!!! They need to verificate themselves? :confused:

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wow..I didn't even received an email from Chili saying anything about this..I only noticed when I tried to join Chili today and it appears the they joined Poker770! I guess all the points that I won in Chili don't worth anything now? Gladly, wasn't much..

FastOne

FastOne

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Wow..I didn't even received an email from Chili saying anything about this..I only noticed when I tried to join Chili today and it appears the they joined Poker770! I guess all the points that I won in Chili don't worth anything now? Gladly, wasn't much..
They will transfer both your balance and your points to your new account at Poker770.

FastOne

FastOne

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
18 days since I requested a withdrawal through Moneybookers and still waiting. Wrote them an email yesterday morning, still waiting for an answer as well.

I had never waited this much, not even a week for a withdrawal from an ipoker room before.

FastOne

FastOne

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
22 days and still waiting for my withdrawal. Just wrote them another email... again. :mad:

FastOne

FastOne

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
A lot of emails have come and gone since the last time I posted about my withdrawal request situation at Poker770. It will be a long post but I believe worth reading to everyone playing at Poker770.

This is the email I sent them on April 9th. In all of my previous emails I was absolutely polite, after 3 weeks of waiting and waiting I figure I had to get tougher with them:

This is beyond unacceptable. It's been over 3 weeks already since I requested my withdrawal, 22 days!!!

What is going on at Poker770?

I'm writing about this situation in every poker forum I find if I don't get my money really SOON.

This is their unexpected and unreal response the next day:

APR 10, 2012 | 02:28PM BST
Dear XXXXXX,

We are processing your request for the $112.3 withdrawal.

Kindly consider that $82.75 from the total amount of your cash out represents winnings gained at freerolls, which you acquired while playing on ChiliPoker before the transfer of your account to Poker770.
According to the Freeroll Gains rule at Chilipoker, in order to request a withdrawal, players must earn 10 points for every $1 won on Freerolls.

We are offering you the possibility to accomplish the condition above and then withdraw the entire amount. For this, you may send us an e-mail to cancel your withdrawal request within the next 72 hours and continue playing at our poker tables and tournaments for generating the required amount of points: you have already accumulated 801.05 points, therefore 26.45 points still remain to be earned.

Should you decide not to cancel your withdrawal within the next 72 hours, $82.75 will be exchanged for tokens of an equivalent value, while the remaining amount will be reimbursed.

For any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact the Poker770 Support Team. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Bet regards,

Simon

Customer Support Poker770

This is my response:

That is absolutely NOT correct. I earned 10.30$ from freerolls at Chili, and that's the amount that was transferred from Chili Poker to Poker770. I then won 82$ at a buyin tournament at Poker770 using one of my tokens (NOT A FREEROLL AND PLAYED AT POKER770) and then deposited 20$ at Poker770.

I have all the screenshots demonstrating this. If you want I can send them to you. I do not understand how can you guys be so mistaken about this.

I didn’t receive any emails from them after I sent the last one in over a day, so I emailed them a screenshot, here’s that email (below) and their response to that email:

APR 12, 2012 | 10:23AM BST
Dear XXXXXX,

We thank you for bringing this information to our attention.

Following your message, we wish to inform you that your case has been transferred to our department in charge for further verification and we will contact you as soon as we are notified with any modification on this matter.

Should you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact the Poker770 Team. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Best regards,

Simon

XXXXXX
APR 11, 2012 | 07:40PM BST
Original message

I wrote a reply to your email over 24 hours and you still haven't answered me yet.

I'm sending a screenshot of the buyin toournament where I won 82$ at Poker770. It shows my balance after winning this money: 92.30$. So, I had only 10.30$ at my Chili Account. The other 20$ came from my deposit at Poker770.

Hope this clears any doubt you may have as to where my balance comes from, and I get my withdrawal as soon as possible.

On april 14th (at night) I received 29.55$ at my Moneybookers account. So there were still 82.56$ left at Poker770. They sent me the following email after this withdrawal:

APR 15, 2012 | 03:23PM BST
Dear XXXXXX,

We are getting back to you with regard to your initial withdrawal request.

Thus, we are glad to invite you to register a new withdrawal request as your situation has been rechecked by our relevant department and we can assure you of the proper processing of your winnings.

Hoping you will find this information useful, we remind you that we are at your service should you have any additional queries.

Kind regards,

Stephen

I requested a withdrawal for the remainder of the money just after receiving that withdrawal, and thought I would get the rest in 1-2 days. Well, 6 days had passed and no money, so I sent them this email (April 21st):

APR 21, 2012 | 04:44AM BST
Hi, I requested a withdrawal on sunday April 15th... Still waiting for the money to arrive to my account.

You know, the first withdrawal I made before these long series of emails was on March 18th... that's 33 days ago. I've been playing online poker for quite a while now, and this is by far the longest period of time I've had to wait to receive a withdrawal.

Their response:

APR 21, 2012 | 01:49PM BST
Dear XXXXXX,

By means of this message, we wish to inform you that your winnings are on the verge of being approved by our payment agent.

Please note that we are determined to assist you within the shortest possible time, yet we cannot influence the standard procedure imposed by our electronic bank.

Moreover, as we are asking you to be patient over the current situation, we would like to inform you that all cash-out requests at Poker770 are being dealt with in priority order.

Please rest assured that as soon as your cash-out request is validated, you will receive a e-mail of confirmation.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Kind regards,

Sebastian

I’ll post now a series of emails starting on april 24th and finishing on april 25th. I received my money on april 26th, the following day of my last post, at the bottom of these:

APR 24, 2012 | 05:58PM BST
37 days and still waiting to receive my money.

-----------------------------------------------------

APR 25, 2012 | 02:30AM BST
Dear XXXXXX,

We appreciate your patience with this matter.

While we understand your ease to receive your well-deserved funds, we invite you to consider that due to the merging of your balances, the verification procedure had to last a bit longer than usual.

Rest assured that your winnings are under the attention of our payment agent and they will be validated as soon as possible.

Also, we assure you that your future withdrawals will be dealt in much shortest delays.

With hope that the above information answers your questions, we remain at your service while looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind regards,

Leah

------------------------------------------------

APR 25, 2012 | 04:14AM BST
Ease to receive my funds?!?!?! Are you kidding me? You think expecting to get my money after 37, already 38 days is wanting it fast?

You have no excuse for this kind of BS. I want my money now, today.
Quit the BS.

-----------------------------------------------

APR 25, 2012 | 12:10PM BST
Dear XXXXXX,

As determined as we are to assist you within the shortest possible time, the standard verification procedure may be a bit delayed by the international banking circuit.

Therefore, we kindly ask you to be patient over the current situation and we would like to emphasize that there is no reason for you to worry and that you will receive your winnings.

Should you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.

We thank you for your patience.

Kind regards,

Sebastian

---------------------------------------

If I don't get my money in 24 hours, I will start posting about this in many poker forums. I'll include these emails.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I don't see what the big deal is? It's completely understandable that when the sites were combining there'd be some issues. Seems mild imo. Support seemed decent imo.
I could show you some completely ridiculous replies from iPoker customer support (my own & others) which makes these seem great

FastOne

FastOne

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I don't see what the big deal is? It's completely understandable that when the sites were combining there'd be some issues. Seems mild imo. Support seemed decent imo.
I could show you some completely ridiculous replies from iPoker customer support (my own & others) which makes these seem great
Did you read the whole thing? The part where they say they are going to convert my balance into tokens and the reason why, and my reply?

I have lost a good amount of money at many poker rooms and have had replies like theirs about my money being safe and all and then, they're gone with everyone's money. So, I'm always worried when I see these kinds of issues.

Besides, they took 39 days to pay me (using moneybookers, which is pretty fast at any poker room) and I'm sure it would have been more if it wasn't for my emails, not to mention turning my money into tokens if it wasn't for my screenshots to prove what they were saying was not true.

Anyway, I wanted to post the whole thing so CardsChat members could make up their minds about it. If it's fine by you, that's OK, if you find it worrying, that's OK too.

Thanks for commenting. :)

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
if you find it worrying, that's OK too.

Thanks for commenting. :)
worrying? huh?
I wouldn't be surprised by any massive fail by ipoker site's customer support responses.