Check out King Solomons Poker

IrishDave

IrishDave

A Member
For the past 2 weeks I've been checking out a new site that offered us a freeroll. Thought it was important to test it out before we recommend it to our members.

The site is King Solomons Poker and I highly recommend giving it a go. All new depositors are eligible for a free $100 and I cleared this bonus in less than 2 weeks at the lower limit tables - a good deal for sure. The details of clearing this bonus mentions something about being at $1 and $2 tables; however, I played about 75% of the hands I played at .25/.50 tables and cleared it. The site has lots of central Europeans, Turkey, Italy, france, etc. and I found it a fairly easy place to make money. My bankroll there is over $200 (includes the free $100) and I had cashed out my initial deposit the day after I made it.

The site accepts neteller but the transaction speed was not great, took 7 days to cash out but I was assured by the room manager this is not the norm. I really like the look and feel of the software as it's clean and understandable - the one thing lacking is hand stats and I've been told this is coming in the next upgrade.

The one thing I like best about the site is it has 5 card draw at many different fixed and pot limits. I've been playing the .25/.50 limit and pot limit draw tables a lot and I've done well. The 7 stud games have also been very profitable. I played a little hold'em there and I'll equate it to the skill level you find on low limit tables at Party.

For the free $100 that is easy to clear and the wide choice of games, I recommend you give this site a look. Nick has put a link to it in our affiliate list so please be sure to use it to DL. Everybody that DL's through our link will be automatically registered in a $200 freeroll on January 8th at Noon EST...

Here's the link: KingSolomonPoker www.cardschat.com/sites/26.php

Last edited:
IrishDave

IrishDave

A Member
To keep a thread as the newest in the area so it shows on the main page...

tenbob

tenbob

Legend
Awards
Hoping to download this site later on ! Ill have to follow our Donkerator arouund for a bit and take some of his winnings, come on folks lets BREAK HIM :)

buckster436

buckster436

Cardschat Hall of Famer - RIP Buck
Awards
I will download it tomorrow, if you say its ok, then it must be Dave, i know your particular on where you play, ill do it in the morning, Thanks Dave for the info.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> buck:cool:

F

Fedfan691

I just downloaded it and didn't really enjoy the look or layout, think I''ll stay at stars.

Gizzi315

Gizzi315

Thanks for taking the time to give a detailed review Dave! Perhpas I will see you at a a table there over the holidays!

Dorkus Malorkus

Dorkus Malorkus

HELLO INTERNET
The low limit O8 games there are as bad in terms of quality of play as play money games on Stars/Party/FT etc. Of a full table, 7 players routinely see the flop with often 5 staying to showdown. 25BB in a couple of hours of 1 and 2 tabling for me, and Dave even sat down for a bit and won money!

There are also 5-max Limit/NL Holdem tables with players to flop % of 80, which I will be trying out after Xmas. :)

IrishDave

IrishDave

A Member
Dorkus Malorkus said:
and Dave even sat down for a bit and won money! :)

Not to difficult when you flop a straight flush and then catch quad queens a few orbits later. Folks, y'all need to check this place out...

Dorkus Malorkus

Dorkus Malorkus

HELLO INTERNET
Yeah, it's obviously a rigged site, but as long as it's rigged in your favour, who cares?

[;)]

buckster436

buckster436

Awards
buckster436 said:
I will download it tomorrow, if you say its ok, then it must be Dave, i know your particular on where you play, ill do it in the morning, Thanks Dave for the info.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> buck:cool:
ok its morning and i downloaded it, sort of reminds me of Poker.com ( the interface ) i see a freeroll listed there today at 3pm EST so i might go in it to test the site. I often play a freeroll just to get used of a site, to check where all the buttons and things are, just to see if i like the set-up. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> buck:hello:

AnnoDomino

AnnoDomino

Visionary
downloaded it, the web home page was brown and pink, arrrggghhh :-(

but the poker room looked good, liked the graphics :)

was gonna play that freerole you mentioned buck, but forgot all about it :-(

liked the free deck of cards on offer on the home page :)

anno

buckster436

buckster436

Awards
AnnoDomino said:
downloaded it, the web home page was brown and pink, arrrggghhh :-(

but the poker room looked good, liked the graphics :)

was gonna play that freerole you mentioned buck, but forgot all about it :-(

liked the free deck of cards on offer on the home page :)

anno
yeah registration was at 12:55 and i got home at 1 pm and it was full already, but ill try there sometime after the weekend.
buck

S

spiderman2000

IrishDave said:
For the past 2 weeks I've been checking out a new site that offered us a freeroll. Thought it was important to test it out before we recommend it to our members.

The site is King Solomons Poker and I highly recommend giving it a go. All new depositors are eligible for a free $100 and I cleared this bonus in less than 2 weeks at the lower limit tables - a good deal for sure. The details of clearing this bonus mentions something about being at $1 and $2 tables; however, I played about 75% of the hands I played at .25/.50 tables and cleared it. The site has lots of central Europeans, Turkey, Italy, France, etc. and I found it a fairly easy place to make money. My bankroll there is over $200 (includes the free $100) and I had cashed out my initial deposit the day after I made it.

The site accepts Neteller but the transaction speed was not great, took 7 days to cash out but I was assured by the room manager this is not the norm. I really like the look and feel of the software as it's clean and understandable - the one thing lacking is hand stats and I've been told this is coming in the next upgrade.

The one thing I like best about the site is it has 5 card draw at many different fixed and pot limits. I've been playing the .25/.50 limit and pot limit draw tables a lot and I've done well. The 7 stud games have also been very profitable. I played a little hold'em there and I'll equate it to the skill level you find on low limit tables at Party.

For the free $100 that is easy to clear and the wide choice of games, I recommend you give this site a look. Nick has put a link to it in our affiliate list so please be sure to use it to DL. Everybody that DL's through our link will be automatically registered in a $200 freeroll on January 8th at Noon EST...

Here's the link: KingSolomonPoker www.cardschat.com/sites/26.php

didn't like it too much...
it's pretty slow i think...

Dorkus Malorkus

Dorkus Malorkus

HELLO INTERNET
Yeah, that's my one gripe with it - the O8 games average less then 30 hands/hour from what I've seen. Whether this is because of the software, the players being slow, or the fact that so many players just aren't folding I dunno, but it's probably a mix of them all.

Still, it's relatively easy money, so I'm not going to coimplain. :)