- Feb 5, 2005
- Total posts
Its pretty easy, actually.
1. Open you FTP Program Folder.
2. Go to graphics.
3. Go to Tables.
4. Go to Avatars.
5. Open Public (avatars).
6. Open any of the avatar folders. I did the first avatar folder since its easiest. Cut and paste the images into a new folder located somewhere else, except for the FTP program files. I put mine on my desktop.
1. In the same folder that you cut and pasted the original FTP avatar images save your new personal avatar finishes. Try and keep the images the same size as the originals. Make sure that the images are .PNG files, too.
2. Copy the new images and paste them in now empty FTP avatar folder. Rename them as 0.png, 1.png, 2.png, 3.png so you will be able to change your avatar's emotions.
1. Open FTP and go to change avatar. Find your personalized avatar and save the changes.
Notes: You might have mess around with the avatar sizes and positioning. Also, you'll if anyone is using the avatar that you changed, you will see your custom avatar as well, but they should only see the original avatar.