Not open for further replies.
Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Contact pokerstars - they are not our tournaments.

1122phoenix

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi just finished invitation pallas-(canada only) this weekend and made the final table. Looks like they are doing rotation format of the names in their database. Pokerstars will email you & and when you login to Pokerstars up pops the invitation notice. When you register for the Saturday it looks like they only gave you one ticket but it seems to 'renew' and I registered and played Sunday also. Player fields are smaller on saturday so its not as hard. They may only be giving these invites to people without real money accounts because the invitation really pushes first deposit bonus. GL at the tables.

P

ponyboyWV

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
ticket

i wish i could get a ticket

K

Kelani

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
What's weird, they're sending out emails that say:
To give you a taste of real poker action, we are inviting you to our Juno Invitational freerolls. Each tournament will have $250 up for grabs and you can play in as many of them as you like, for free.
But nobody I know who's gotten the above email has gotten any kind of popup, invite or anything else that would provide the necessary ticket.

Edit: Just asked support, and they said they actually do show me as having the ticket, and that it could be accessed by going to Requests --> Tournament Tickets. Unfortunately, that says I don't have the ticket. Go figure. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.