Central Ohio June 17th, 2011 $500 tourney

CSuave

CSuave

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Gemini Players Club is holding its second $500 tourney.
Here is an excerpt from Jim's email:
"We have had alot of requests for the $500 Buy-in so we will be having it again on the 17th of June.
We normally have it the third Sunday of the month, however due to the 18th being Fathers Day we are moving to Saturday the 17th.
The first one we did in February we had 59 players, we expect to get over 70 for this one.
This is a great tournament with 15,000 starting chips and 40 minute rounds.
You will also be able to get an additional 2,000 in chips simply by sending me an E-mail stating that you will be attending.
I must recieve the E-mail prior to the 16th in order to get the additional chips.
If you would like a flyer for this or any other event please send me an E-mail and I will get it to you."

The email address is membership@geminiplayersclub.com

Anyone think they will be playing?

CSuave

CSuave

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Correction

This tournament is Saturday June 18th. Sorry for the wrong date.

Gemini Players Club is holding its second $500 tourney.
Here is an excerpt from Jim's email:
"We have had alot of requests for the $500 Buy-in so we will be having it again on the 17th of June.
We normally have it the third Sunday of the month, however due to the 18th being Fathers Day we are moving to Saturday the 17th.
The first one we did in February we had 59 players, we expect to get over 70 for this one.
This is a great tournament with 15,000 starting chips and 40 minute rounds.
You will also be able to get an additional 2,000 in chips simply by sending me an E-mail stating that you will be attending.
I must recieve the E-mail prior to the 16th in order to get the additional chips.
If you would like a flyer for this or any other event please send me an E-mail and I will get it to you."

The email address is membership@geminiplayersclub.com

Anyone think they will be playing?