The Catch @ CdPoker

Kj Sexton

Kj Sexton

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
We all know any site offering to give you a double up on your deposit is gonna have some hook to keep you there....
After reading through all the terms at CDPoker , I found that you can't take out ANY of your winnings until you've accumulated at least 500! Cd points. Honestly don't know what the hell that is , besides guessing it's like pokerstars FPP's.
Now it says you can take out your initial deposit at any time , so at least that way you can get your original money back. But some how I get the feeling it'll take months to accumulate 500 Cd Points. (after receiving intial bonus , it says) I'm glad I looked , I'll probably still deposit for the freeroll coming up here in the next few days , but man that blows. If I win that 1000 (most likely will be 600 by the time it rolls around) first place prize I can't touch it until I've got that many points. And then I tried to look up how fast they are accumulated , and I saw the person on the top of the list has 100 points only!?!?! Maybe it's just for this month , but something don't feel right about that.
So if any of you are experienced there , let me know before I get caught in a web of deceit!
Oh and I forgot I'm KjSexton0327 there , b/c I've signed up with Titan as KjSexton I can't have the same name due to them both using IPoker.
A reply here , or a Private Message will do.
Thanks Guys ;-)

Nick

Nick

CC
Administrator
Total posts
Chips
The winnings of the $2000 tournament are tied to NO conditions, you are free to withdraw your winnings whenever you like, I just confirmed this with my rep at CDpoker.

Kj Sexton

Kj Sexton

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sweet , thanks for the clarity Nick! :-D , Be making my deposit shortly. Are you going to participate or being the owner of the site are you "forbodden" (intentional misspelling)

Nick

Nick

CC
Administrator
Total posts
Chips
Well the prize money is intended for the players - it'd be a bit silly if I won my own prize money :)

Kj Sexton

Kj Sexton

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Haha , I suppose it would be! If the roles were reversed and I put up the prize money you bet your arse I'd be there tryin to get my money back. I'd probably put a bounty on myself too ;-) Would be fun to have a "kill the admins" game.

N

no cash

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
The points you saw are the points for the CD Poker tour. You get the CD points by playing the ring games. At the $1/$2 tables you get 4 points for each raked hand that you have money in the pot. You can get points at lower tables but I don't how many points at what limits.

F Paulsson

F Paulsson

euro love
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nick said:
Well the prize money is intended for the players - it'd be a bit silly if I won my own prize money :)

Not to mention "unbelievable". ;)

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Nick said:
Is that the much told of day that hell freezes over, Nick? ;)

Nick

Nick

CC
Administrator
Total posts
Chips
Hehehe - talking of freezing over -

/me looks outside to see his car covered in snow.

Kj Sexton

Kj Sexton

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
LOL! Hey uh Nick.....

It's winter , Happy friggin holidays eh? ;-)

bigjace

bigjace

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nick said:

HO HO HO:D :D :D

Dennis C

Dennis C

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
* Sounds to Dennis like every one is calling Nick out.
* Sounds like Nick may be afraid of the poker challenge.:)

How long has it been since you played in one of our events?

buckster436

buckster436

Cardschat Hall of Famer - RIP Buck
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
brianna c said:
* Sounds to Dennis like every one is calling Nick out.
* Sounds like Nick may be afraid of the poker challenge.:)

How long has it been since you played in one of our events?
You guys dont want to call to loud, ive been at the same table with Nick and hes a player and also Grumbledook is a player too, both of them will give you a challenge, especially Grum, so dont call to loud or they could take 1st and 2nd place. But i will say that i hope they both get in so i can bust them,LOL>LOL;) ;) gl all>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>buck:hello: :hello:

Rockbuster

Rockbuster

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It will be nice to get a chance to play against all you great players the 28th. I love the good competition. It it also great the winners can withdrawl or move their winnings elsewhere. Thank you for the great tournament. Good luck all.......................Rock