CardsChat-poker room!

MAGICUZ

MAGICUZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi all! Do you think it is possible that in the future our forum will open its own poker room and call it CC- Poker?:unsure::)Your opinion and moderators are interesting, is it possible:unsure:

Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Hi all! Do you think it is possible that in the future our forum will open its own poker room and call it CC- Poker?:unsure::)Your opinion and moderators are interesting, is it possible:unsure:
I think this will be wonderful, as the platinum members will have a special place. I hope the moderators will take care of this proposal, especially if they include West Union with the rest of the banks in the process of depositing or withdrawing money;)

Rost

Rost

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
An interesting idea.
I think your initiative deserves attention.
Apparently for members of our community this would be an ideal option.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
An interesting idea but would it really be a possibility, While I would trust a new site run by CC with all the issues and legality's and considering this is not what they do here, I doubt it could happen.

mina271

mina271

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I like the idea but I also don't think it's possible because there would be too many extra problems. And even if it didn't exist then I still think it would be too much extra work for our admins and mods. They are doing a great job here on the forum and only on a voluntary basis.

MAGICUZ

MAGICUZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like the idea but I also don't think it's possible because there would be too many extra problems. And even if it didn't exist then I still think it would be too much extra work for our admins and mods. They are doing a great job here on the forum and only on a voluntary basis.
I think it's not a problem! You can hire qualified people connected with online poker, I think there are many who want to)))The main thing is to register the room and come up with good software for the game, and the rest will go like clockwork:)