Is Cardschat freerolls at GG poker a reality or an illusion?

mr.fers_one

mr.fers_one

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
unlikely. rather on ACR, maybe they will appear than on GG.

MK_

MK_

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
US
Chips
.....I don't see GG on the list in the freeroll section,
looks like they have freerolls at 888, Party, Wptglobal and Replay...

ZenonBR

ZenonBR

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
.....I don't see GG on the list in the freeroll section,
looks like they have freerolls at 888, Party, Wptglobal and Replay...
Do you know why GG doesn't host our community freerolls?

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
What do you think about this?
I think I don't quite understand what you meant.
We used to have freerolls on GGpoker. Now they are gone. This is a fact. Therefore, it is not entirely clear what illusions or reality you are talking about.

ZenonBR

ZenonBR

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I think I don't quite understand what you meant.
We used to have freerolls on GGpoker. Now they are gone. This is a fact. Therefore, it is not entirely clear what illusions or reality you are talking about.
Well, I didn't know that, the question is if that would be possible, but I didn't know that GG already hosted CC freeroll, thank you.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
it's not an illusion because soon it seems like there will be freerolls at GGPoker, you'll have to wait and they'll all appear so take your time to play there I'm wondering if they'll be at PokerOK because the player pool is the same as GGPoker but always freerolls are made only at GGPoker, I hope they fix it

M

mssmotilda

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it's not an illusion because soon it seems like there will be freerolls at GGPoker, you'll have to wait and they'll all appear so take your time to play there I'm wondering if they'll be at PokerOK because the player pool is the same as GGPoker but always freerolls are made only at GGPoker, I hope they fix it
Where does the information come from that there will be freerolls there soon?

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Откуда информация, что скоро там будут фрироллы?
I read about it somewhere on a forum like Deby said that players take their time registering at GGPoker for new users, I think something will happen at GGPoker we'll find out the exact information later, maybe Deby herself will write to us here or post the news later

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do you know why GG doesn't host our community freerolls?
Like pokerstars they made a business decision to not host them any more. Also they were never really community freerolls, since they were only available to people, who had signed up to GG Poker through an affiliate link. Other sites never had such a requirement.
I read about it somewhere on a forum like Deby said that players take their time registering at GGPoker for new users, I think something will happen at GGPoker we'll find out the exact information later, maybe Deby herself will write to us here or post the news later
Sounds like it will be more of an event though than regular freerolls. But still cool for those who will be able to participate :)
unlikely. rather on ACR, maybe they will appear than on GG.
Thats very unlikely, since CC made a decision to stop cooperation with unregulated sites. So for ACR to host CC games again, that decision would have to be reversed.

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
What do you think about this?
In my case, I no longer depend on CC Freerolls for a long time and I don't play them.
What's more, I don't have an account on the sites that have Freerolls today.
I only play on PS and GG, that's enough for me.
Although I am looking around to create an account in ACR because they told me that it has very good movement in PLO cash, which is what I dedicate myself to daily.
Greetings

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They will likely be in May - we will have 2 weeks worth of freerolls. As always at GGPoker you will need to be affiliated to participate (either with CardsChat or if you prev signed up with another affiliate you can also participate). This means most of you will be able to participate. :)

We will let you know once we have the specific dates.

N

neverbluff0799

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
They will likely be in May - we will have 2 weeks worth of freerolls. As always at GGPoker you will need to be affiliated to participate (either with CardsChat or if you prev signed up with another affiliate you can also participate). This means most of you will be able to participate. :)

Hey debi excuse my ignorance but if im already a member of GG how can i affiliate it to CC? ty :)

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Hey debi excuse my ignorance but if im already a member of GG how can i affiliate it to CC? ty :)
You can try to ask the support but if I remember correctly, if you don't have an affiliated account, there's a very low chance they can change that. 😕

Summarizing, it's only something GGPoker can change but not cardschat.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips

If you are affiliated with another site you can still play. Once the games go up - if you don't see them you can't play in them. Send me a pm if that is the case but I doubt I will be able to do anything about it.

You can try to ask the support but if I remember correctly, if you don't have an affiliated account, there's a very low chance they can change that. 😕

Summarizing, it's only something GGPoker can change but not cardschat.

Yea unfortunately support cannot help you with this.

what does affiliated mean exactly in terms of ggpoker ?

It means you came to CardsChat (or any other affiliate) before you signed up and used our link (or another affiliate's link) to sign up for GGPoker. So in a nutshell the only players who will not be able to participate are those who signed up directly with GGPoker.

This is not them being mean or stubborn - it is the only way their software works.

I will ask them before the games start if we can link unaffiliated players. My previous rep would do that in certain cases but she is no longer there.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That would be awesome if you could retrack existing players. Unfortunately i think the chances for this are very slim since i communicated about this with them in the past🙂

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips

Cool. These freerolls are very good, I loved playing them and almost never missed them. Good news. Thank you :)

Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
I didn't see any post related to freeroll tournaments on GGPOKER in the forum.

Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Try reading through the thread (instead of just reading the first post). If you check out the thread you'll even discover that the CC Admin. Debi has responded with news for CC members.
I didn't talk about this thread, I read Debi's post and hit like before I posted this post. However, thank you for the advice.:(

mr.fers_one

mr.fers_one

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
it will be funny if there will be freerolls from CC on GG)) even in this aspect, GG leaves pokerstars behind him again...

Freeroll Passwords