Not open for further replies.
srt27300

srt27300

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello all,

I heard on one thread here that, depending on the poker rooms, the way to randmoize cards for playing poker at tables are not always "really randomized" ...

One person said that the random card sequence is better on a room than on another one ... => For instance, after a bad beat, etc. ....

That makes me feel bad as, in my opinion, this has to be random fully !

What do you think of that ?
Could you confirm ? (I never seen that clearly, and i really hope it is never the case) ...

Thanks in advance all,

VerbalKint

VerbalKint

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I play two tables all the time at PStars at the micro limits and I`ve noticed something. After two tabling for a few minutes i`ve seen where my hole cards match the other tables flop exactly. Lets say I have J 4 o/s in the BB. The other tables` flop will come out 4 J 4. Or if I have J 10, the other flop will be 10 K 10. it happens ALL the time. Can`t say it affects one table or another but it IS a weird anomily. Happens at least two or three times an hour. Maybe it happens just as much as the hole cards hit at my own table but its kinda freaky.

Poof

Poof

Made in the USA
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Might that have been the online poker is rigged thread?
If so I say pffft.
I believe it is all random and legit.

srt27300

srt27300

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It was also what I was thinking, but when I see somme people saying it can be not fully randomized, I feel so much doubts ...
I have to say that I never really felt that on tables ...

Just I wanted to have feeling of regular players ...

Worak

Worak

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I play two tables all the time at PStars at the micro limits and I`ve noticed something. After two tabling for a few minutes i`ve seen where my hole cards match the other tables flop exactly. Lets say I have J 4 o/s in the BB. The other tables` flop will come out 4 J 4. Or if I have J 10, the other flop will be 10 K 10. it happens ALL the time. Can`t say it affects one table or another but it IS a weird anomily. Happens at least two or three times an hour. Maybe it happens just as much as the hole cards hit at my own table but its kinda freaky.

I experience parallel hole cards when multitabling - and similar flops, too -
but it still could be coincedence.
Creepy though...:eek:

blankoblanco

blankoblanco

plays poker on hard mode
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

I experience parallel hole cards when multitabling - and similar flops, too -
but it still could be coincedence.
Creepy though...:eek:

sigh.. this always comes up. it's really silly. why on earth do you think pokerstars would make one table affect the cards on the other? it's of no consequence to them

the only reason the idea is even of interest to people is because our minds look for patterns. you don't notice the 50 times that you have J4 and the flop on the other table is 23A, 4K8, QQ7, because you see no pattern there. it's forgettable. but the few times the flop comes 444/J44/JJ4/JJJ maybe even just two 4s, it's memorable to you because your mind makes a pattern out of it

what would be weirder is if this didn't happen

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
gotta close this - one thread about rigged poker is all we allow.

Status
Not open for further replies.