Carbon World Cup freeroll

W

Wickedonesin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i won my $10 ticket tonight... 23rd out of 217 in WC freeroll.. so as soon as the ticket arrives... will look for a safe bet to turn into real money for poker.. woot.. my bankroll will finally be started soon!

W

waterboy73

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Firstly, it takes up to 72 hours to get each of your $10 tickets. You have to use the full $10, you have no other option. So one bet. You can use it for any sport you like. It is not restricted to soccer.
@Wickedonesin, Yes you bet in the 'sports' section of Carbon. The money you win goes directly into your account - so yes, you use it for poker or to make more bets. You have one account where all your winnings and deposits go. I hope this helps you out! any other questions? I'd be happy to help as I've been thru this several times already :)

This is spot on! I was credited my free bet within 48 hours. Not sure if that is the "standard" or not, but was glad to get it! Too bad the favorite I put my money on, didn't hold up their end of the bargain...:( :argh: Maybe I can finish top 25 again and try my luck another time.

W

Wickedonesin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well got my 10$ on the Angles tonight!!! High juice but if they win I will have $5.75 to start out with, better than nothing, oh and watch out im playing again tonight :)

How did you do in freeroll tonight? I saw you a little at my table a few nights ago I think

W

Wickedonesin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I checked the site and my free $10 ticket is ready. Used it on tomorrow's WC USA vs germany game. Checked at 6:30pm so it was ready in < 18.5 hours. Woot

P

pokieman04

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How did you do in freeroll tonight? I saw you a little at my table a few nights ago I think

I finished 63rd my 10 10 could not hold up against aq for 18k chip pot...if I would have won that hand it was looking good to finish in the top 25 ...don't have a ticket tonight but got one for tomorrow :D

W

Wickedonesin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ugh... in tonights WC freeroll.. I ended up 32nd...

Lost a big hand (AK was my archilles heal again) .... left me with 104 chips.... blinds are 800/1600 and 100 ante.... So with 4 chips.. I go all-in .. and tie! So some chips.. but not enough.. Forced All-in again next hand.. and somehow survived.. but on 3rd hand . not enough for the BB of 1600 so all in a 3rd time in a row! my 59 lost to AT when neither of us paired but his Ace high won :) I'll see everyone in the WC Thurs night freeroll.. :)

NightFun

NightFun

CC Elite CC=AWESOME! Woof
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I know it's late in this series, but please be sure to document the tournie # that you win, because I never rec'd my last ticket and now it's very hard to go back to hand history to see which game it was I won exactly. I marked my first wins down and forgot to mark down the last one....wouldn't you know it, that's the one they didn't give me the ticket for....I've emailed them with the one I think it was, but they will probably say ...ah sorry! Just a heads up. Carbon is bad for this, they should have a way to show that you played but it is not in your account anywhere...if someone does know how to get this info, it would be greatly appreciated!