Status
Not open for further replies.
jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I won a $109 entry coupon to the 50k this Sunday, but I can't play at it. I asked if I could transfer it to cash, but they flat out refused, and apologized, and didn't offer any help.

I'm not sure if they have the 50k weekly or monthly, but if they have it at the same time, I won't ever be able to play it. Am I just screwed? I don't understand why they don't have a tournament transfer like FT :(

ckickenking

ckickenking

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Have you try support. They have a live chat in your player admin. It very helpful. They help me with every problem so far.

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
First, I'm wondering why you played in a satellite to a tourney that you can't ever attend? Unless you thought you could convert to cash all along. Did you explain the full situation to them that you will not ever be able to play it? Maybe you could at least get a ticket for a similarly priced tournament on a different day?

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I won a $11 satellite coupon, and you can ONLY use the $11 satellites for $11, and I did it on the 50k. Once I won the entry, I realized I could not play in the tourney (same was the case for Aussie millions), so that meant I wouldn't have been able to play in either of the events the $11 satellite coupons could be used for.

I asked if I could play in a similar event, and they denied me, saying that the $109 entry coupon can ONLY be used for that specific tournament.

So right now I have a useless $109 and an extra $11 satellite coupon that are useless to me...at least they don't expire? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.